Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from gun show I scored some 45-70 brass. One dollar per case. Working on power steering and sorting out geometry for steering wheel. Not a lot of room in there with the Hemi stuffed in. Hey Craig don’t worry about those spotless shop floors they will soon look just like pix below! PWS leak! Arghh

E0C6AD41-2343-404E-A32B-C28BE70D98AB.jpeg

Just got back from gun show I scored some 45-70 brass. One dollar per case. Working on power steering and sorting out geometry for steering wheel. Not a lot of room in there with the Hemi stuffed in. Hey Craig don’t worry about those spotless shop floors they will soon look just like pix below! PWS leak! Arghh

View attachment 1715706840

45-70, damn. When I got my duster from the junkyard, it had a "few" boxes of em. and the rear tire well was full of casings. some one had a great time at the range before it was abandoned.

I cant blame him, switches and gauges look cool.
Also, when you have a passenger that does not know about cars, flipping a bunch of switches and pushing buttons when starting the car is a good way to scare them.

View attachment 1715706840

Dollar per case? No compressed loads for yooooouuuuu :lol:

Reading about bit coin. Now, I am not a stupid guy, I can make or fix most anything. I have a Bachelors in business, BUT, I do not see how Bit /coin has value. Just because it is hard to mine? Really????

Only issue to me is it easy to cut a chain.
Only trying stop the random crack addict lookin for a quick fix.
Anyone who has cased the target and has a plan is going to have shifted the odds.
Slow 'em down as time is not on their side.
The airfield ones also double as a ground that is why they are along with a copper ground rod. They were a PIA once a year we had to go meggar ohm them all and there are freaking hundres of them usually.
That could work the other way. As long as Zman remembers to turn the power off before unlocking the chain. :eek:

Lemme know if you need it picked up. South, West & SW. If its N or NE its prob easier for OMR to pick up.
Personally I don't see what that gets that an scope wouldn't do.

Reading about bit coin. Now, I am not a stupid guy, I can make or fix most anything. I have a Bachelors in business, BUT, I do not see how Bit /coin has value. Just because it is hard to mine? Really????
Yep.
You have to trust the system
a) there will always be a limited supply
b) that there are people willing to use it for exchange

Lemme know if you need it picked up. South, West & SW. If its N or NE its prob easier for OMR to pick up.
Personally I don't see what that gets that an scope wouldn't do.
You can cancel cylinders with it. One at a time or all odd or all even. I have one and it is very handy. Made by Actron I believe. You might need it. LOL

You can cancel cylinders with it. One at a time or all odd or all even. I have one and it is very handy. Made by Actron I believe. You might need it. LOL
It has to go to Hoppy first to repair the broken/lost connector.

Ok. Lunch and tea is finished. Back to working on the house. That way maybe tommorrow I can visit the Barracuda...

Watcjing Jewelry TV. Damn, I must be bored. Time to go outside and blow the stink off a bit. (something Mom used to say. LOL)

Got my new Flaming river steering coupler today. looks real nice. Came with instruction for install. Nice. Shaft has to be cut, How much? Who knows, right where they tell you the most important thing is where they folded the page, the printing is unreadable. Got info off internet, but still, why bother with directions if they are unreadable? :soapbox::lol:

Got my new Flaming river steering coupler today. looks real nice. Came with instruction for install. Nice. Shaft has to be cut, How much? Who knows, right where they tell you the most important thing is where they folded the page, the printing is unreadable. Got info off internet, but still, why bother with directions if they are unreadable? :soapbox::lol:

Sound like the instructions on the Hooker headers I put on the Dart. :lol: I read them start to finish before I even took the headers out of the box. Nowhere in the instructions did it say "Remove drag link before attempting to install" :lol:.

-
Back