Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some good news, seems there are several performance 14 inch tires now available!!! Hmm maybe not.......

I think these are 215 70 14's. I think. Damn, I can't remember. THe second ones are 225 70 15's and the last ones are 235 70 15's
The OEMs are 5.5" wide and the other 2 wheels are 15x7's with a 4" backspace.

10 5 05002.jpg

001b.JPG

10-18-19c.jpg

The only tires I can find around me that are 14's and are the always wonderful walmart spec 185 wide.
(which are 38$ each)

If i were to buy any size 14 tires, i would get the smallest possible so that I could pretend that my car is fast by chirping them all the time.

If i were to buy any size 14 tires, i would get the smallest possible so that I could pretend that my car is fast by chirping them all the time.
Same here. But with my luck i would rip my mufflers off on the first speed bump i drive over...

I went from a 2.76 to a 3.23 and immediately switched from 14's to 255 60 15's :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I have new BFG on it now, less then 200 miles. Was wondering If I could get something more modern, better technology...

Wow, there is a very very large tornado on the ground in Alabama, has been down on the ground for well over an hour. Still gaining strength, over 1.5 miles wide at times. Debris is reaching 10,000 feet and the debris ball diameter is over 3 miles.

-
Back