Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ARGH! RA sent a wrong part!:mad:

Morning Tim and Keith!
tenor.gif

Anybody know the difference between deer netting and bird netting? apparently I don't. :BangHead: I know I read it on the shelf 'bird netting, 14x14’ Started to unroll and realized this was nowhere close to 14 wide. Looked at label 'deer netting 7x100’ :wtf: Well, it's on there now. Biggest pain was I could barely see the stuff to work with it and it catches on everything.

847336E0-EBE5-4A76-B50D-C3649B0BB5DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning, another rainy day here. Hope it's nicer on the other side of the hills.

Moring guys! Nice Sunny day here and I managed to get the hood on the Barracuda and the Demon is not running as I'm doing the rear main seal in it and the Motor is on the stand. I started doing hush mat in it as well so no drive by car shows for me unless I get my but in gear and get the Demon back on the road.

Keep safe and stay healthy!

Moring guys! Nice Sunny day here and I managed to get the hood on the Barracuda and the Demon is not running as I'm doing the rear main seal in it and the Motor is on the stand. I started doing hush mat in it as well so no drive by car shows for me unless I get my but in gear and get the Demon back on the road.

Keep safe and stay healthy!
It is always something it seems....:lol:

Morning, another rainy day here. Hope it's nicer on the other side of the hills.

Not sure what side of said hills I am, but sunny and 78 today. Nice breeze. Wishing I wasn't working...

Thinking about birds getting caught in netting... added some foil strips to deter them. Garden is located where the kids sandbox once was. Thought the old toys looked like they belong in the net. Lol

CF71836C-CB25-450A-808F-160CFB20805F.jpeg

Last edited:
So was there a 1971 Swinger GT? I say nope.........I was wrong. Canada export car...A65

Last edited:
Back from scrap haul and a roadside rescue.
Its 82 here now.
5,240 lbs of scrap in the dump trailer paid $655.00. Awesome.

no sooner do we return and buddy’s daughter calls and is broke down on the highway. Got other trailer and winch connected and went and fetched it.
Fuel line popped off. So its fixed and i think im done for the day.

Of course you cannot get consol on with gauges mounted. Out they came again...:BangHead:

Man I am kind of shocked right now. We’d stopped ordering out about a year ago, Covid forced it and when we saw the money savings, we kept with it except for one night a month. So tonight, for the first time in over a year, ordered 2 pizzas and an order of bread sticks from a certain big name chain. Freaking 42.45 dollars!!!!!! And that was with a coupon code!!

I couldn’t believe it, so I went and logged into my loyalty account with them and looked up the last order, which happened to be identical the last order we placed in March 21st, 2020. That order was 24.76 dollars, no coupons.
I also discovered that this chain reduced their medium and large pizzas 2 inches in advertised diameter from 14 and 16 inches respectively to 12 and 14 respectively.

I knew prices were stupidly high but wow!

Man I am kind of shocked right now. We’d stopped ordering out about a year ago, Covid forced it and when we saw the money savings, we kept with it except for one night a month. So tonight, for the first time in over a year, ordered 2 pizzas and an order of bread sticks from a certain big name chain. Freaking 42.45 dollars!!!!!! And that was with a coupon code!!

I couldn’t believe it, so I went and logged into my loyalty account with them and looked up the last order, which happened to be identical the last order we placed in March 21st, 2020. That order was 24.76 dollars, no coupons.
I also discovered that this chain reduced their medium and large pizzas 2 inches in advertised diameter from 14 and 16 inches respectively to 12 and 14 respectively.

I knew prices were stupidly high but wow!

It's the new normal.:soapbox:

-
Back