Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:D

186462113_10160309647330695_5600450671869208603_n.jpg

Thanks. What should I study for I don't want to fail the test?
I think I'm getting delirious.
Called docs office an hour ago. They told me go to the E. R.
Fat chance of that
Had my 2nd Covid shot ten days ago..
You can still get it. Very unlikely to get a bad case. That would not be my biggest concern...
I'm thinking dehydrated. Which can cause the temp. Drink a lot of water then wait a bit and take your temp again. Any other symptoms.? Feeling beat not meaning a whole lot - assuming you were working hard on driveway. Still, don't mess with it if it goes up any higher. Dehydration will F U up.

Not sure what side of said hills I am, but sunny and 78 today. Nice breeze. Wishing I wasn't working...
The Continental divide,Rocky Mountains. Truck loaded ready to leave, some pics of the drive to Grand Junction. Rain all the way to Rifle CO.

11793D96-285F-461E-8DAC-54F441133D86.jpeg

C5F0C680-C8A8-4E54-8B06-2553E407471D.jpeg

5A884FB6-F5E5-42C5-A1DD-8B12D151AE21.jpeg

78331D0F-DC8C-46D5-A47E-3EC114D6D4B4.jpeg

I just remembered, in a few weeks I need to go get my car a title, registration, plates, tags, etc. (has been off the records since 1988.) I have all of the applications and other things to get all of the papers to make the car legal again but a friend told be to just put a lien on the car. He told me that if the previous owner does not reply in 30 days, the dmv will call you and give you a title and the car is legally yours. Have any of you guys done this or have had any success?

I just remembered, in a few weeks I need to go get my car a title, registration, plates, tags, etc. (has been off the records since 1988.) I have all of the applications and other things to get all of the papers to make the car legal again but a friend told be to just put a lien on the car. He told me that if the previous owner does not reply in 30 days, the dmv will call you and give you a title and the car is legally yours. Have any of you guys done this or have had any success?
I have in the past. When i was trying to get over on someone. Just do it legally, the right way. Unless you cannot, then what ever way you can...IMO.

I have in the past. When i was trying to get over on someone. Just do it legally, the right way. Unless you cannot, then what ever way you can...IMO.
Yeah he gave me the company that he used and said they just charge 30 bucks and they file and send it out for you. it sounds a lot better than trying to go through the dmv directly and trying to play their games. (fees and such)

Ordered some stuff on ebay last week... One item was delivered between 12 - 1 today...

The tracking for the other one says that they delivered it between 5 - 6 pm today... It's not here... Since when does the post office make 2 deliveries per day??? Or did the second dick head deliver it to the wrong address??? I can't get ahold of them to alert them and have to go through the run around tomorrow.... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

-
Back