Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
GOOOOOD Morning Carlisle shoppers...remember to check that list twice before you go.
1. Don't drink and buy!!
2. Remember to go by the Amish booth and have a piece of Shoo Fly Pie
3. Have fun!!

I talked to him a few years ago about using a bit of his space. He was ok with it as long as he can park. Just wondering if it is still ok.

2770047_08cd5a6ab2e28a25959af92776e41bc2.jpg

Wow, is that really Rays shop ?
He is at the swap meet though.
Good morning everyone, lets all enjoy this great weekend we have ahead of us.

A message on my phone: "Your Cologuard screening test has shipped" All Right! Can't wait. Much more fun than going in for a colostomy though. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :rofl::rofl:

She missed the cut this year for skeet but she totally rocks. Olympic clays are thrown at basically double the speed of what anywhere trap club USA throws them at. The international rules are tough to play by. We have some local talent working towards jr olympics and when they set the course up for them to practice I am just amazed. The distance, speed and loads are all far more difficult than our every day beer swilling fat guy trap leagues toss.

It's a real Friday! No work for tomorrow. 3 day weekend to get ready for next weekend. Local car show Sunday. I will go, but haven't decided if Cinnamon will be there. Didn't even wash it yet this year, let alone doing paint touch ups. Will probably finish putting radio back in and dash back together tomorrow. See how that goes...

She missed the cut this year for skeet but she totally rocks. Olympic clays are thrown at basically double the speed of what anywhere trap club USA throws them at. The international rules are tough to play by. We have some local talent working towards jr olympics and when they set the course up for them to practice I am just amazed. The distance, speed and loads are all far more difficult than our every day beer swilling fat guy trap leagues toss.
So no Olympics for her?

Good morning and happy Friday. I hope all is well. 4 day weekend of whatever I chose to do, then back in the lab doing real work! Stay safe everyone!

-
Back