Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, the dart will be there very soon
Cinnamon won’t be there this year. Gives me more time to hang out and see stuff. I went through a lot of the swap area last year, but barely looked at the showfield,

There's a big Good Guys car show in Des Moines this weekend. May be @lkopaska will post some pics for us. Jeremy is going (if he isn't there already) 51 Plymouth Businessman's coupe with a 360 Magnum drivetrain out of a Dakota Pick up. He even used the dash and column. If the Service engine light comes on he just hooks up the scan tool. He needed a new fuel pump in the last photo.

Jeremy 51 Plymouth.jpg

Resized95Snapchat-1824433341.jpg

Last edited:
Cinnamon won’t be there this year. Gives me more time to hang out and see stuff. I went through a lot of the swap area last year, but barely looked at the showfield,
I’m so close to starting the dart it’s driving me crazy. Got a few things to button up on the 440 and then it’s ready to fire!

I will have room in my truck if you need......
What do you plan to set up? Probably not gonna help much since Im not there till Friday, but I have a canopy and tent from last year Wolfie sent home with me. I will most likely sleep in my car Friday night. Already checked and the passenger side could actually reasonably comfy.

What do you plan to set up? Probably not gonna help much since Im not there till Friday, but I have a canopy and tent from last year Wolfie sent home with me. I will most likely sleep in my car Friday night. Already checked and the passenger side could actually reasonably comfy.
Still planning on setting up Wednesday. But it is a long drive, and I have a drop off on the way...

Last edited:
This year I waited an extra day to pick up the U haul van. Getting everything together on the floor in the shop, gonna pick up the van at 6am on Thursday, get back here load up and head out. Saves paying the extra day....

Leaving at 4AM in the morning.....Quick enough for you?????:rofl:
By previous travel times that puts you in Hoppyland Monday morning…. Unless the engine excursion adds a lot of time. But you usually have something to pick or drop on the way.

Last edited:
So, got nothing done so far. Im ok with that. Going to revisit this spare steering gear,as i thing deburring one part may make a difference.

-
Back