Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How are you feelin, Karl?

I have a cold... Had to leave work half way through the day yesterday...

Upper chest congestion, sore throat, my voice is hoarse....

The ulcer is recovering slowly... Still get out of breath if I walk to far...

I have a cold... Had to leave work half way through the day yesterday...

Upper chest congestion, sore throat, my voice is hoarse....

The ulcer is recovering slowly... Still get out of breath if I walk to far...
Get healthy soon Karl......:thumbsup:

I’m so close to starting the dart it’s driving me crazy. Got a few things to button up on the 440 and then it’s ready to fire!
If I were you, I would not say "Fire". Say, "Start" with your luck....:lol:

fire.jpg

Oh boy! Arizona an New Mexico look maybe quite thunderous Saturday and Sunday. From much experience, the desert air smells so good when it rains up wind of you :D. Generally a warning you are about to get hosed big time. :rofl:

Went to go remove steering column on other truck. Its hot!
To get wheel off i would like to remove pitman shaft. But its kinda stuck. Atf and sea foam may get it moving again.

Oh boy! Arizona an New Mexico look maybe quite thunderous Saturday and Sunday. From much experience, the desert air smells so good when it rains up wind of you :D. Generally a warning you are about to get hosed big time. :rofl:
I figure I am going to hit a lot of rain this trip.....

Got that in. What a ***** alone

View attachment 1715759394
I put it on a wheeled cart. BUT I was concerned the wheels would bend thru the aluminum bed. So I put a piece of wood under it. Will probably bust thru the wood and the bed!! But I do not know what kind of help I will have unloading it. And the wheels make it easier to bring to the back. Could have left it in the back but would be an unstable load for that kind of distance...

I put it on a wheeled cart. BUT I was concerned the wheels would bend thru the aluminum bed. So I put a piece of wood under it. Will probably bust thru the wood and the bed!! But I do not know what kind of help I will have unloading it. And the wheels make it easier to bring to the back. Could have left it in the back but would be an unstable load for that kind of distance...
I would put a couple 2x’s under the cart to stabilize it. Or remove cart. Then drag it back with a strap when unloading.
i dont trust anything with wheels in the bed of a truck.

A go kart tire might be just the buffer between the bed head board and the load there
thinking-face.png
little cushion added traction to keep from rolling side to side.

88 and rising! Its hot!
Still havent done anything real productive.

I would put a couple 2x’s under the cart to stabilize it. Or remove cart. Then drag it back with a strap when unloading.
i dont trust anything with wheels in the bed of a truck.
Yes, but how to drag it back alone? At an unknown location?

-
Back