Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like possible storms from wed to Sunday
Heres what Im seeing. Thurs looking wet. I really need more sleep, but it says ‘feels like a 69’ right now. I’d get up for that…:p

8928BB22-3EB5-4683-852E-6C6F4DAB28E0.png

Morning!
54 with a high of 68 today. What a temperature swing. I dont mind the cooler temp though.

I know, I know it's Tuesday, but for some with the long weekend it's their Monday so here...

2770047_66624b5eb1312ad1d36a848d46acd885.jpg

Jeep exhaust manifold gaskets today. No fun. Hope they arent warped.

Ok break time is over lets get it going again...

According to the Federal weather nerds for the Carlisle festivities

Today
A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 100. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Tonight
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Wednesday
Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Wednesday Night
Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Thursday
Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 87. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Thursday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers after 2am. Low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday
A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Friday Night
A chance of thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
Sunday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Sunday Night
A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Monday
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 60%

It's Twister Tuesday
twistertuesdayIII.jpg

Good morning :D

I better go up and see if the wife is awake. She has a meeting with Farm Credit this morning.

-
Back