Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
GOOD MORNING

I'm just going to leave this here..
orange-man-1.gif

don't ask.. :rofl:

Have a great Carlisle week all ye weary travelers. I finally decided to organize my old leather. Because of class rules you need multiple rigs. One class pistol butt must be above belt other class drop is ok. Throw in one class at 44 caliber and above and next thing you know ya got a bucket of holsters. Not counting wild bunch which is 45 ACP. Barrel full of holsters was a hot mess so hung em all. Clearly I got a leather fetish!

520FA827-1126-4D25-8475-339B5FFD142F.jpeg

Have a great Carlisle week all ye weary travelers. I finally decided to organize my old leather. Because of class rules you need multiple rigs. One class pistol butt must be above belt other class drop is ok. Throw in one class at 44 caliber and above and next thing you know ya got a bucket of holsters. Not counting wild bunch which is 45 ACP. Barrel full of holsters was a hot mess so hung em all. Clearly I got a leather fetish!

View attachment 1715761090
Wow

Good morning all, good morning Tim , wake Hoppy up !! It's running rapped in here

Screenshot_20200730-125006_Gallery.jpg

View attachment 1715761090
I thought you had them hanging by waist size???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even if it were true, I sure as hell wouldn't be pickin on a guy that needs that many holsters. :eek:
Naw I'm safe, he's only the North Dakota State champ. :thumbsup:
I'm in Kansas, and with this mag I don't need a holster for target practice. :D

Gun mag.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning everyone. First day back in the shop. Feels good, been running almost non stop since 5:30am. I missed this. I hope all is well out there, glad @Mopar Tim made it safe.

Morning, John that's a lot of rigs. Way back when, when I did some cowboy shooting we just had to have pistol caliber guns of the time. Anyway coffee is on, cooler temps today, see if I can get the rest of the back 35 mowed today.

Buying the liquor store? Starting your own brewery?
Trying to get financing to buy the family farm. (my wife and her 3 brothers) Grandma passed and the aunts and uncles want to sell out.

Trying to get financing to buy the family farm. (my wife and her 3 brothers) Grandma passed and the aunts and uncles want to sell out.

Sell your house then you can afford anything. That's a really beautiful place yall got. Seriously, good luck with gettin the farm.

Sell your house then you can afford anything. That's a really beautiful place yall got. Seriously, good luck with gettin the farm.
If we pool some down payment money and the kids share of their inheritance and some already owned land for collateral we should be good. Put it up for auction and the Chinese will end up with it. LOL

If we pool some down payment money and the kids share of their inheritance and some already owned land for collateral we should be good. Put it up for auction and the Chinese will end up with it. LOL

It's unfortunate, but you're right. You never know who might end up with it.

-
Back