Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Mitch! So I got the box from OMR he thought he got me with it. He is sllipping CO2 the tape and it cuts like butter! You OK Ray?:rofl:

Up all night saying the Rosary. I've been a bad boy lately. Glad you got the package opened ok HOPPY.
I didn't want to get to carried away and damage the electronics.
You scored major on what you bought.:thumbsup:

LOL yes I did, some of those wires are gold two ignition switch ight assemblies and the ballasts are the .25 ohm ones they are gold.

Anyone else notice have a reddish moon tonight?
Curious if its local atmospherics or all over
Yes I just like to ask questions
Sunset the other day.
F45976E2-993A-4E1A-BC17-415E22DF9442.jpeg
Lots of smoke in manitoba,30 active fires. BC is worse.

Morning!
It rained last night! Finally!
73 for a high. Looks like rain all day. Im fine with that.
Couple tires to swap,and rear brake lines on jeep to replace.

Im out going to fix a garage door on one of the buildings.
Been putting it off for years 12ft x12 ft torsion bar door.
Support roof beam it's attached needs replaced.
Probably a two three day job.

Good Morning Coffee go'ers. Finally the humidity has broke here in SE MI. Now I can actually get stuff done in the mancave.
High humidity slows me down...I hate that. So yesterday I Pressed out my upper control arm bushings with Mancini Racings tool. It worked great. I'd recommend sanding the rust off the bushing barrel before trying to press them out. Then spray a little wd-40 on the barrel and it will come out effortlessly.

The first bushing destroyed itself because rust jammed it up.
I had to cut it off with a sawzall and pry the remnants out of the UCA. Lesson learned.. remove rust before pressing bushing out!.

Today I will get the Upper and Lower control arms sandblasted. After that, work on welding on the reinforcement plates. Just started my first cup of Jo'... now back to the parts forums! have a great day boys and girls! :)
HR20

Good Morning everyone. Pretty smoky here yesterday. Whole town smelt like a campground. Thank you Canada! All is well otherwise, not much going on. Still planning on a gear change on Friday, and maybe the Mopar drags at Union Grove on Sat. Depends on weather.

Sunset the other day. View attachment 1715768934Lots of smoke in manitoba,30 active fires. BC is worse.
Good Morning everyone. Pretty smoky here yesterday. Whole town smelt like a campground. Thank you Canada! All is well otherwise, not much going on. Still planning on a gear change on Friday, and maybe the Mopar drags at Union Grove on Sat. Depends on weather.
Doesn’t smell smokey here, but the sky looked similar yesterday
Good Morning

Good morning Mitch! So I got the box from OMR he thought he got me with it. He is sllipping CO2 the tape and it cuts like butter! You OK Ray?:rofl:
I would have played along like it was a total pain. Now It was just wasted tape and Wolfie’s gonna come up with something better. :poke: Lol

I’m seriously done with FedEx. 5 packages in a row now, since April, I’m having to file claims to find the damn things. And then they give some BS about “weather delays”. Yet when I search the weather history of the town it’s located in, it’s been nothing but sunny there for a week...

I’m seriously done with FedEx. 5 packages in a row now, since April, I’m having to file claims to find the damn things. And then they give some BS about “weather delays”. Yet when I search the weather history of the town it’s located in, it’s been nothing but sunny there for a week...
They meant ‘whether’. They will deliver when they feel like it. Whether you like it or not. :rofl:

They are all short handed.
3 weeks... short handed or not. It’s been sitting for 3 weeks in the same location. The “weather delay” showed up Monday, that has been the only change in 3 weeks...

-
Back