Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fried

20210720_122141.jpg

Good Afternoon All! 1/2 day off of work to go move my son from his dorm to the house for a month. Then I get to move him to Spokane (5 hrs).

That just looks like something heading to the neighbors place during next wind event!
Nah.Really? Nah.
The I beams should at least keep it upright during flight…

i did a similar thing with a 10x20 enclosed one.double 2x6 around base,across ends i left them long but only one layer. In 3 years it has attempted to leave only once.

Good morning all...so now, I'm officially in the grandparents club. My daughter had the little bundle of joy show up yesterday at 4:45 pm.
Mom and baby girl Flora, are doing fine. Guess I'll have to get my own car seat for the Mopars.
Been an exciting evening, with getting texts from friends and family...only had one cup of Jo' this morning, so going to get cup #2.:)
HotRod20

Congrats!!! :thumbsup:

Total flight time - roughly 11 minutes.

I can't believe there was no onboard camera footage. These people didn't want to broadcast to the world they went into space??

Or how little they got for their $$$$$$.... Only 10 minutes....

Thanks for the pix! Cool to still see some old iron being competitive. I even saw an old fish in there! Wife got me a bucket list item for attending racing school at the Brainard track. Part of me really wants to run the Demon but the other part says run one of their cars as I will likely never get a chance again.

I went to KFC and got 12 pieces of chicken...

It was on my bucket list.... :popcorn:

Sooo, yesterday I put rear seats in my Dart. Had to move drivers seat forward max. It is electric, and not wired yet. So I connected the wiring to the new wires I placed for the seat. Connected the ground cable to batt, moved the seat, and a smoke show ensued!! The hot wire, which I did not insulate, grounded out. I pulled the ground off the Batt, removed the short, and everything still worked. BUT the fusable link was fried. View attachment 1715768505 New wiring got hot, some insulation deformed from the heat, but still OK. Just have to replace the link. I KNEW I should have fused that connection to the seat!!
View attachment 1715768506

The smoke theory of electronics.... If you let too much smoke out of the wires, it won't work....

It was an empty ride going up.
And and an empty re entry.
Landed on a hidden trap door that the riders climbed out of into the re entry vehicle.
It was all faked. Just like all the moon landings, and a half million other events.:poke:
No no no. I am not one of those people that think all them things are fake. I’m just saying the coverage was very odd. I’m more suggesting they kept stuff blurry and didn’t show the flight from inside the space capsule on live stream in case there was a Challenger or Columbus type event. That’s my theory anyway. Maybe even going as far as looping the feed for a few minutes at the end until they confirmed they were physically ok.

No no no. I am not one of those people that think all them things are fake. I’m just saying the coverage was very odd. I’m more suggesting they kept stuff blurry and didn’t show the flight from inside the space capsule on live stream in case there was a Challenger or Columbus type event. That’s my theory anyway. Maybe even going as far as looping the feed for a few minutes at the end until they confirmed they were physically ok.
He's just teasing.
Kindof like fly-fishing.
At least thats what I'm told.
laugh2-gif.gif

<~~~~~~~ Saw one of these take flight in a dust devil at the lake one long adult beverage consuming weekend.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Flew over numerous lake patrons and a pariticularly nice V-drive flat bottom before finding it's new camping spot in the lake.
That just looks like something heading to the neighbors place during next wind event!

-
Back