Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
T-15 but on a hold right now. Not sure why the YouTube link isn't happy. Sky News has a live feed on YouTube

I did a few shuttle launces while rescue flying in a c-130 a few miles away, what a trip that was to see. Loved going on them stayed in Coco Beach and they always were rescheduled and we stayed in the Hilton usually.

One guy shows up at many of our Philly region events with his mid 70s Triumph.
@Sublime one

A bunch of photos posted from Sunday including Steve's '76 Spitfire. He's buying new tires so that may help his times. I think he need sto be more aggressive regardless,
Philly SCCA Autocross 7-18-21 Group B — Phoenixville Photos

7-19-21AutocrossGroupB-7_DSC0163.jpg

color is actually a dark red.

I have installed it for several years. The speeds you are talking about, cat 5 can for sure support faster. The bottle neck is not the wiring...
Sure they do. But 5e and 6 can and do support much better speeds and less prone to interference.

but, to your point, no, the bottle neck is not only the old wiring, but the series upon series of switches daisy chained together

So the rocket looked like a dildo and the flight looked so fake. Then they land and there is no movement whatsoever until the trucks got there. You can see there is someone sitting at the window. Maybe 16mph to 0 takes a toll? Seemed so strange.

So the rocket looked like a dildo and the flight looked so fake. Then they land and there is no movement whatsoever until the trucks got there. You can see there is someone sitting at the window. Maybe 16mph to 0 takes a toll? Seemed so strange.
So they came right back? Kinda like a Hellcat ride at Carlisle. :steering:but a little more expensive...LOL

So they came right back? Kinda like a Hellcat ride at Carlisle. :steering:but a little more expensive...LOL

Total flight time - roughly 11 minutes.

I can't believe there was no onboard camera footage. These people didn't want to broadcast to the world they went into space??

For those lucky enough to have been at Carlisle, how was the Mr. Norms tribute? Was there a good turnout? A couple of videos taken and posted on YT, it looks like only a few. Just curious.
Got busy and forgot to reply yesterday. Didn’t see any of the goings on, but I did get a few shots of the Mr Norms cars at the Grandstand. Tim told me about the ‘2021 Plymouth Cuda’. It does say ‘by Plymouth’ on the back. The rumor mill has been saying there would be a new Dodge Cuda for a long time. But I think this was a Mr Norms creation

3056807D-6B3E-4398-A161-1E5A11052204.jpeg

69D13B1E-868C-4713-A845-FB0F672781B6.jpeg

77C1FCD3-134C-43AE-B1A0-2035988AC2A4.jpeg

1D72B2B0-0406-4B5A-BD95-06E2400EE292.jpeg

7B3D7D4B-5C65-49B8-BE62-9C0631FB6871.jpeg

@Sublime one

A bunch of photos posted from Sunday including Steve's '76 Spitfire. He's buying new tires so that may help his times. I think he need sto be more aggressive regardless,
Philly SCCA Autocross 7-18-21 Group B — Phoenixville Photos

View attachment 1715768440
color is actually a dark red.
Thanks for the pix! Cool to still see some old iron being competitive. I even saw an old fish in there! Wife got me a bucket list item for attending racing school at the Brainard track. Part of me really wants to run the Demon but the other part says run one of their cars as I will likely never get a chance again.

Got busy and forgot to reply yesterday. Didn’t see any of the goings on, but I did get a few shots of the Mr Norms cars at the Grandstand. Tim told me about the ‘2021 Plymouth Cuda’. It does say ‘by Plymouth’ on the back. The rumor mill has been saying there would be a new Dodge Cuda for a long time. But I think this was a Mr Norms creation

View attachment 1715768483

View attachment 1715768484

View attachment 1715768485

View attachment 1715768486

View attachment 1715768487

I would have expected a larger turnout of older cars too. Interesting.

I keep getting an error, have to resize photo,then it flips it.
40BDB9CE-7FEC-47E9-95EC-1922FB980222.png

yeah I had the same thoughts. As did our entire engineering team as we watched it. Plus notice how the windows were all blurry until the trucks got there and suddenly the people started moving and the same windows suddenly cleared up? Something for sure seems off.

-
Back