Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He was looking for Coors gold to bring back, beer lady said she cant get it till the fall, no idea why.
Which is odd. It’s back on the shelf here.

but as to the why, all Coors canned beers are in basically a shortage. Mainly due to a shortage of aluminum for cans. Right now, scrap aluminum cans are nearing highs set 10 years ago. About 1.50 a pound right now locally

Here, now…

5CC029D7-8874-48D0-9361-A55A3C8BF6F3.jpeg

3 weeks... short handed or not. It’s been sitting for 3 weeks in the same location. The “weather delay” showed up Monday, that has been the only change in 3 weeks...
I think its similar to body shops doing insurance work over old cars. Big customers get preference. My wife orders a lot from Sams/Walmart. Not sure who delivers most of it, but often here next day. Have seen with other stuff from big companies vs things sent from individuals through various shippers

I just don't understand how a guy could do a full restoration on a car but not know how to shift his Torqueflite out of park without the column in the car. :BangHead::BangHead::wtf::lol:

If you ever think we get dumb **** on here…From Mazda CX-30 forum:rofl:

OP:
I am bothered that a vehicle of this magnitude does not come with a lock system when the gate is open. This is my 3rd wiper replacement.

First answer:
Sorry not following?

OP response:
I had a Mazda 3 and upgraded to a CX30. On 3 different occasions I have accidentally left the gate open (up) and proceeded to exit my garage. The gate hit the bottom of the garage door as I exited and broke the rear wiper. Understandably I was my error, my point is just one would think that manufacturers would make it so that the vehicle cannot move with the gate up.

If you ever think we get dumb **** on here…From Mazda CX-30 forum:rofl:

OP:
I am bothered that a vehicle of this magnitude does not come with a lock system when the gate is open. This is my 3rd wiper replacement.

First answer:
Sorry not following?

OP response:
I had a Mazda 3 and upgraded to a CX30. On 3 different occasions I have accidentally left the gate open (up) and proceeded to exit my garage. The gate hit the bottom of the garage door as I exited and broke the rear wiper. Understandably I was my error, my point is just one would think that manufacturers would make it so that the vehicle cannot move with the gate up.
:rofl::rofl:they do just not Mazda

I think its similar to body shops doing insurance work over old cars. Big customers get preference. My wife orders a lot from Sams/Walmart. Not sure who delivers most of it, but often here next day. Have seen with other stuff from big companies vs things sent from individuals through various shippers
Maybe

Good morning all. Going to see about dropping the K member today to facilitate the engine/trans install from the bottom...
Have to fabricate a way to lift the car. From the front bumber mount bolts...
And a cradle for the engine/ trans that will roll more or less easily.

Good morning all. Going to see about dropping the K member today to facilitate the engine/trans install from the bottom...
Gulp

HF Tools has numerous little rolling platform devices they claim to have a 1000 lbs. capacity

-
Back