Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah I pay the professionals to do my F150. Those back ones are really bad. The right sockets and elbows and extensions help. I usually get the plug started with the foam insert socket. Pull that one off. Put non foam insert socket on to tighten it. I had the socket stay down in that stupid hole to many times.

Yeah I pay the professionals to do my F150. Those back ones are really bad. The right sockets and elbows and extensions help. I usually get the plug started with the foam insert socket. Pull that one off. Put non foam insert socket on to tighten it. I had the socket stay down in that stupid hole to many times.
So snappy guy says this is a great spark plug socket. No rubber ducky inside. Well it sticks every time. Have to reverse ratchet to get it to release. Sometimes.

Go ahead and rub it in…:lol: :realcrazy:

Be careful who you say that to, they may get the wrong idea....
jackoff.gif

I’m seriously done with FedEx. 5 packages in a row now, since April, I’m having to file claims to find the damn things. And then they give some BS about “weather delays”. Yet when I search the weather history of the town it’s located in, it’s been nothing but sunny there for a week...

They delivered 3 boxes to me last fall... None of them were mine.... :wtf:

You have to have the foam in there to start it with and to remove it.
I use a regular 9/16 deep socket. After the plug is loose, I reach in with my magnet tool to get plug out of hole....When I put them in, I gently drop em in and use the same socket....

I need a new ABS unit in my Escalade along with all the rusty lines. You interested?
Starting that same job tomorrow on my buddy's 2000 C1500 5.3. Replacing all lines. Got em from the GM dealer. Gonna be a very long day tomorrow...

I use a regular 9/16 deep socket. After the plug is loose, I reach in with my magnet tool to get plug out of hole....When I put them in, I gently drop em in and use the same socket....
3/8” fuel line to start em works too.

Starting that same job tomorrow on my buddy's 2000 C1500 5.3. Replacing all lines. Got em from the GM dealer. Gonna be a very long day tomorrow...

Well if you are up for another one in the next few weeks let me know.
I was told last year that the bas unit isn't avaliabl e for 02 Escalade.
I would think Denali would be the same.or maybe they just told me that because they didn't want to do it.

Howdy all! Fresh junkyard find. 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner with factory lightweight transparent aluminum quarter panels! :p
Also on the list is ocean front property in Arizona. :rofl:
I know I'm insane but its solid underneath. Bad news is that someone stole the hood hinges and latch area. Guy I got it from is on the guys trail and I should get it back. Previous owner wants some fastback parts I have.
20210721_185622.jpg

Ted and I are taking off to do a barrel pick. First one for us and I hope my Facebook group can get on the label. Here's the sample bottles pulled from 3 different barrels.

View attachment 1715769155
We did it. Our Barrel pick will get bottled and have my Facebook group name on it. Waterloo Spirit Chasers. I can presell bottles. It usually takes a couple months to get them.

20210721_155630.jpg

20210721_162124.jpg

20210721_162132.jpg

20210721_172622.jpg

We did it. Our Barrel pick will get bottled and have my Facebook group name on it. Waterloo Spirit Chasers. I can presell bottles. It usually takes a couple months to get them.

View attachment 1715769279

View attachment 1715769280

View attachment 1715769281

View attachment 1715769282
Nice! Good for you Mike, It’s nice to have something special and unique like that to share with friends who have a common interest. They say it’s the thought that counts...and you guys did some serious thinking on this one!

:thumbsup:

-
Back