Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning coffee goer's... 1st cup just poured. Completed yesterday, Upper and Lower control arms sandblasted, LCA reinforcing plates welded on, etch primed both sets, and later today, going to start on bushing installation for the uppers and install the upper ball joints. The lower temps and humidity has kick started me with ambition. I cant seem to get motivated in high humidity conditions anymore. Tired of sweating under the welding helmet. Of course,..if I ever hit the lottery.. I can build a new mancave with A/C. :)
Have a great day folks....second cup of Jo' here I come.
HotRod20

Morning all you Mopar misfits, and a special good morning to our new celebrity (TMM) who has his own labeled bourbon. How cool is that! Send me a PM Mike with details on the prebuy. Just super cool to have your own label. I have several “craft” spirits in my collection but the label is comprised of duct tape and name written with a sharpie! Not really the same…….

Morning all you Mopar misfits, and a special good morning to our new celebrity (TMM) who has his own labeled bourbon. How cool is that! Send me a PM Mike with details on the prebuy. Just super cool to have your own label. I have several “craft” spirits in my collection but the label is comprised of duct tape and name written with a sharpie! Not really the same…….
Some distilleries allow a special label.We will probably just get our name on the spec tag. LOL Here's a Knob Creek label I found on the net.

barrel pick label sample.png

Good Morning All. I hope all is well out there. Whisky first thing this AM? Hmmmm. Sounds like a nice start to the day.

Man this sucks waiting on the state troopers to show up, Guess what another bag of trash by mine again!

Man this sucks waiting on the state troopers to show up, Guess what another bag of trash by mine again!
Popo on garbage detail? Yup i can see lights and sirens going, maybe they need swat?

it sucks you have to deal with assholes like that ,Ray.

I am done now let them handle it and the game can looks like it was deleted and turned off also!

My nearest neighbour just picked some rasberries, and gave kim a 1/2 gallon. Kim will be making jam soon. Nice!
And fresh veggies on our doorstep quite often.

and about 6 neighbours are customers.

I am done now let them handle it and the game can looks like it was deleted and turned off also!
I had a program called camwhiz, point a webcam in the area you want to cover,and it will record motion. Will also work as an alarm or send a notification.

I had a program called camwhiz, point a webcam in the area you want to cover,and it will record motion. Will also work as an alarm or send a notification.
I used this for a while. Worked out ok

Made it to shop. After last night’s rain it sure got muggy. Burned a mountain of cardboard boxes i have been saving up in the shop.
Aimed my satellite dish as the tunes kept kicking out. Now i guess i will drag dump trailer into quonset and get to fixin on it. Think i will be stick welding this one.

-
Back