Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a question that needs an answer. If you are sitting in your favorite chair and Fart, does the air escape out the front and work its way between the wrinkle in your leg where it meets your belly, and sqeeze out the wrinkle ? Kinda tickles. Does this ever happen to you guys ? Asking for a friend....:lol:

Fart Bubble 01.png

So anyone catch the news this massive manhunt in Florida? My guess is he’s in Cuba

I doubt he's in the forest... He's hiding out somewhere....

Just watch his parents bank accounts for money transfers and you'll find him...

My 64 yr old mind just had a major "IT DOES NOT COMPUTE" malfunction. Some background... I never have had my own facebook page. Once in a while I will log into the wifes facebook page and post something. That came to a end after my daughter and I got into arguement about the covid shot ( she and her hubby are of those that call it "the jab" ). Only reason I posted at that time is becuase they couldn't come and have kabobs on my 64th birthday because of covid. Yes my feelings were hurt. I got over it. Long story short, I wont ever post on Facebook again. Daughter and I haven't spoke since early August. So today the grand daughter (hasn't had a covid shot either, due to social media influence in my opinion) wants to get the great grand daughters ear lobes pierced for her 1st birthday. That child can't say papa yet. She can't say if she wants her ears pierced or not. She can't have a covid shot either.
I'm just glad the grand daughter messaged my wife on Facebook instead of callling me. I might have went off on child abuse. It's not that I fear she will get covid when going to the mall for ear piercing. It's the corelation of the needle or "the jab". Poke needles all the way through both her ear lobes because the parent wants it? Well hell yeah, granny can pay for ear piercing and I will pay for the tramp stamp tatoo on her lower back. LMF'nAO .
I do hope yall can tolerate my periodic rants. I will try to keep them to a minimum, always have.

What about circumcision????

My buddy that bought the GTS sold his house here, and moving back to his hometown in SE Virginia, where he has more houses and a nice garage. So he's taking the car from my place in a week or two. Told him I'd finish up a few things for him. Washer bottle and squirter's, seat belts. And since the trunk floor was changed, the original gas tube cover wouldn't work. Thats the original old one in the trunk. Got it all apart, but very tough to get the tube through the new cover. Had to come up with a plan. Heated it and shoved it down over this trans funnel. I'll let it stretch out over night, tomorrow stick the tube in it as soon as I take it off the funnel. There is always a way. :thumbsup:
PXL_20210929_210341409.jpg
PXL_20210929_210433921.jpg

Got some wild herring fillets, about to make me some old fashioned fish curry.

Been a long time, I just don't feel like more taco bell tonight .

My buddy that bought the GTS sold his house here, and moving back to his hometown in SE Virginia, where he has more houses and a nice garage. So he's taking the car from my place in a week or two. Told him I'd finish up a few things for him. Washer bottle and squirter's, seat belts. And since the trunk floor was changed, the original gas tube cover wouldn't work. Thats the original old one in the trunk. Got it all apart, but very tough to get the tube through the new cover. Had to come up with a plan. Heated it and shoved it down over this trans funnel. I'll let it stretch out over night, tomorrow stick the tube in it as soon as I take it off the funnel. There is always a way. :thumbsup:
View attachment 1715798263 View attachment 1715798264
I still don't know how you sold that car. If I had that car, the only it would leave me is if I'm dead.
That's a freaking big block dart, a real one. I'd rather have that than a stack of cash which is just paper with old, ugly, dead guys pics.

Simple little swap, 3:55 section out, the 3:23 section in. Same size yoke, good to go. Go to bolt on the u-joint, the bolts are two small. Slide right in. WTF. So end up taking the yoke off, taking it to my friends drive line shop, seems some one had drilled out the holes to who knows what size and thread! He gave me a used yoke and new strap kit, and a new seal. Always something...

I still don't know how you sold that car. If I had that car, the only it would leave me is if I'm dead.
That's a freaking big block dart, a real one. I'd rather have that than a stack of cash which is just paper with old, ugly, dead guys pics.
I almost bought it from him......It is sweet for sure....:thumbsup:

Real nice. Weather is perfect for a few more days, then it is supposed to get HOT. High 90's

I'm liking it here. 61 now headed into the 40s. I need to get the new fire pit squared away and spend the fall and early winter out there...

I did New Years last year outside at 14 degrees with a B A fire going. Love it

I still have a numbers 70 Cuda 383 4spd, and a 65 Belvedere Super Stock........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I still have a numbers 70 Cuda 383 4spd, and a 65 Belvedere Super Stock........:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm over the cuda thing. I'll have to find pics of my old cuda I had. 70 U code 440 with 4 speed, with ZERO options. Standard dash, no console, no stripe, no radio, dog dish hubcaps in old Kenmore fridge white

feels like Friday!

found these at my local hot rod shop, no brand, no part numbers nothing. he let me take one home to test fit it and it is PERFECT!

I guess I am getting a solid roller :D
@RustyRatRod no more slant!
IMG_20210929_175657_01.jpg

-
Back