Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm over the cuda thing. I'll have to find pics of my old cuda I had. 70 U code 440 with 4 speed, with ZERO options. Standard dash, no console, no stripe, no radio, dog dish hubcaps in old Kenmore fridge white
Nahh. I don't think you were over the E body Cuda thing. I think you were under it. Under the windshield that is. Your too short to drive one. But you still like them..:lol:

Moving day Saturday, and it's suppose to rain off and on all day.
When it rains on your wedding day, it's considered good luck.
When it rains on moving day it's a PITA!!
Oh well we'll make it, we're ready!!

_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_ohc=bOuAg3vD5EsAX-bY56X&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.jpg

Here you go Hoppy.

Well old friends reunion starts here today till Monday. So no Carlisle for me.
House will be packed with Food, Booze, and old stories.
See ya in a few days if I survive.

Well old friends reunion starts here today till Monday. So no Carlisle for me.
House will be packed with Food, Booze, and old stories.
See ya in a few days if I survive.
I think you meant to say lies and old stories....:D

Last edited:
Morning!
Another nice day. And a full week of 70 degree days in forecast.
Guess today is another day of jeep stuff. Dont wanna.

Today is a good day to have a good day..
Happy birthday Zman, enjoy your weekend there at home @Old man ray , I thought you was done with the Jeep Tooljunkie.

Today is a good day to have a good day..
Happy birthday Zman, enjoy your weekend there at home @Old man ray , I thought you was done with the Jeep Tooljunkie.
No, only two bolts in and tight. Another 49 or so to go. And 40 ish electrical connectors.

That dam shift cable adjustment on the R/T is driving me nuts, it is supposed to have a clip you remove to adjust it and I cannot get it out. Getting a speed sensor code 720 and what the F does the shift cable have to do with it? Just about done with getting the clearcoat smooth to somewhat match the paint, actually looks way better than it did.

That dam shift cable adjustment on the R/T is driving me nuts, it is supposed to have a clip you remove to adjust it and I cannot get it out. Getting a speed sensor code 720 and what the F does the shift cable have to do with it? Just about done with getting the clearcoat smooth to somewhat match the paint, actually looks way better than it did.
Can you post a pic of clip?

LOL it is way down under the booster. I found one but it seems different than mine.

Looks simple right!
s-l1600.jpg

-
Back