Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning mopar fellers!
Today is go to the speed shop and find cams and lifters day!
Also it is the day when I take the hood off and call all my friends to help me take the engine out of the Duster this weekend!
Bye-bye slant 6!

I think its ready to lift.jack and a block under transmission,will follow engine up so its in line to set it back in. Coffee first.

The best part about the whole story of this car is that the first flight crash landed into a BEAN FIELD. legitimatley.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVD_hdSULhqODvKDkfrCjEojYhO4_DnBh0ZGDWJPKxk6ZR0dqt&s.jpg

So anyone catch the news this massive manhunt in Florida? My guess is he’s in Cuba

I sometimes set and eat tangerine when I enjoy a few cold beers

Me, I am setting in my arthritis doctors waiting room all masked up and signed in, my first visit to ever see her, I seen a Pic and she is very easy on the eyes.. that will make it easier :thumbsup:

Everyone having a good evening?

As soon as this is over I will head home and make a mad dash to my fridge :steering:

My 64 yr old mind just had a major "IT DOES NOT COMPUTE" malfunction. Some background... I never have had my own facebook page. Once in a while I will log into the wifes facebook page and post something. That came to a end after my daughter and I got into arguement about the covid shot ( she and her hubby are of those that call it "the jab" ). Only reason I posted at that time is becuase they couldn't come and have kabobs on my 64th birthday because of covid. Yes my feelings were hurt. I got over it. Long story short, I wont ever post on Facebook again. Daughter and I haven't spoke since early August. So today the grand daughter (hasn't had a covid shot either, due to social media influence in my opinion) wants to get the great grand daughters ear lobes pierced for her 1st birthday. That child can't say papa yet. She can't say if she wants her ears pierced or not. She can't have a covid shot either.
I'm just glad the grand daughter messaged my wife on Facebook instead of callling me. I might have went off on child abuse. It's not that I fear she will get covid when going to the mall for ear piercing. It's the corelation of the needle or "the jab". Poke needles all the way through both her ear lobes because the parent wants it? Well hell yeah, granny can pay for ear piercing and I will pay for the tramp stamp tatoo on her lower back. LMF'nAO .
I do hope yall can tolerate my periodic rants. I will try to keep them to a minimum, always have.

My 64 yr old mind just had a major "IT DOES NOT COMPUTE" malfunction. Some background... I never have had my own facebook page. Once in a while I will log into the wifes facebook page and post something. That came to a end after my daughter and I got into arguement about the covid shot ( she and her hubby are of those that call it "the jab" ). Only reason I posted at that time is becuase they couldn't come and have kabobs on my 64th birthday because of covid. Yes my feelings were hurt. I got over it. Long story short, I wont ever post on Facebook again. Daughter and I haven't spoke since early August. So today the grand daughter (hasn't had a covid shot either, due to social media influence in my opinion) wants to get the great grand daughters ear lobes pierced for her 1st birthday. That child can't say papa yet. She can't say if she wants her ears pierced or not. She can't have a covid shot either.
I'm just glad the grand daughter messaged my wife on Facebook instead of callling me. I might have went off on child abuse. It's not that I fear she will get covid when going to the mall for ear piercing. It's the corelation of the needle or "the jab". Poke needles all the way through both her ear lobes because the parent wants it? Well hell yeah, granny can pay for ear piercing and I will pay for the tramp stamp tatoo on her lower back. LMF'nAO .
I do hope yall can tolerate my periodic rants. I will try to keep them to a minimum, always have.
I agree with you 100%

Its ready to drop in. I think. Now the wiggle and the jiggle. I have my doubts it will plug right in. Can only hope,right?

-
Back