Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And a Happy Monday morning to all you working people.
Finally got some rain last night, we needed it.

Morning Craig walk into anything yet in getting to know the new house yet?
No been pretty smooth so far. I just wish the remodeling would get done soon.
In our old house the corner pullout on the kitchen island was the trash can. At the new house it's storage.
I have tried a half dozen times to throw trash into it...just habit. :lol:

I was seriously impressed with it it has been around forever. I had a crack on the slant between water jackets, bought a box of plugs, drill bit and special tap. Workerd great you cannot even see it. Hit it with a needle gun and it gets the "cast" texture to it.

It's MIG Monday!
MIG.jpg

Good morning :D.

<~~~~ Took a welding class at the young age of 55 at the local Community College. I was just 2 or 3 years younger than the instructor :lol:. I started gas welding when I was just a kid literally. Dad had all the necessary equipment on the company truck. Brazing and gas welding motorcicle parts back together for my buddies was a common activity. Arc welding training started in my apprenticeship. I had intentions of taking the TIG class at the CC but had no equipment to practice with at home or at work. Rock plants and asphalt plants don't really need much high tech welding :lol:.

So to finish unloading the cobalt today. Yesterday my vertigo crap took a hit unloading inside, sucked. Any one need later model pads/shoes I might just have them. Crazy amount of parts. Whatever is left in the spring goes to the scrap yard. Seriously.

-
Back