Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nothing like fresh picked. I have a few bags frozen from last june. Local berries that are a little bigger than a good sized grape. They are ripe to the center and deliciously sweet.

When we were young, my parents had a strawberry patch in the back yard next to our shed... They wondered why we didn't get any strawberries for three years.... :BangHead:

Then one day my mom saw one of our Dalmatians standing in the middle of the strawberry patch raiding the strawberries and busted her... "What are you doing eating the strawberries"??? :mob:

The dog looked up with a look on her face like, "What strawberries, I don't see any strawberries"...
whistling.gif

Mom said, "Why is there red around your lips"???
tsk.gif

The dog started licking her lips to try to hide the evidence and acted innocent.... :rolleyes:

We found out where the strawberries were going....

Our dog was smart enough to only eat the ripe red ones and leave the green ones alone....

Mom put a small fence around them after that to keep the dog out... Amazingly, we did get some home grown strawberries after that... :D

We are snowed in and I got a nice cup of green tea. Dog at feet. Fireplace roaring, all good in Fargo. Tomorrow night we have our annual awards and year end banquet for Cowboy Shooting. We put on fancy go to town duds (circa 1870) and eat and drink like pirates at local hotel. I had a pretty good year this year competitively. But the year just seemed to fly by.

It's more fun to dress like a Viking and rape and pillage in the village.... :D

Cheryl is President of the Kansas Bar Association. No, its an attorney group, not liquor distributors.
Tonight, is their big annual dinner in Kansas City at the Plaza, a fancy pants location.
It will consist of a great meal, free drinks, and boring speeches.

Why can't Irishmen become lawyers....

Because they can't pass a bar....
beer.gif

We are snowed in and I got a nice cup of green tea. Dog at feet. Fireplace roaring, all good in Fargo. Tomorrow night we have our annual awards and year end banquet for Cowboy Shooting. We put on fancy go to town duds (circa 1870) and eat and drink like pirates at local hotel. I had a pretty good year this year competitively. But the year just seemed to fly by.

Congrats.... :thumbsup:

Hey. Got shifter linkage worked out. No room for error. Has to be dead on to work correctly it seems.

My labs still aren’t back. The two rapids produced conflicting results. Today is by far worst day symptoms wise. Using my cpap to help me catch my breathe. It works

Take it easy Chris, Be safe.....
Thanks, docs say it’s either Covid or an extremely rough case of bronchitis. It’s bad enough where Uncle Sam told me to stay home from those duties this weekend which is very rare given it’s the one mandatory weekend of the year.

I put the tree up this afternoon. Within 10 min. Charlie was trying to be a angel. LMAO

Christmas tree 2021.jpg

My labs still aren’t back. The two rapids produced conflicting results. Today is by far worst day symptoms wise. Using my cpap to help me catch my breathe. It works

Get some rest....

Chicken noodle soup with two spoonfuls of minced garlic will help you feel better immediately and will boost your immune system...

-
Back