Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It could be worse, could be Jacksonville. Fans there are all wearing clown costumes today, so bad a major sponsor is asking to be "pulled out of the game", doesn't want to be associated with the mayhem. I guess fans want the owner Shad Khan to fire the GM and he won't. The owner has a special mustache and I guess the "clown out" clowns will be wearing them too.

There's a pretty full slate of pathetic match-ups today.

Why did they have to go 18 games? Oh yeah..$$$

Bachelor for the weekend. Cheryl is spending the next couple days at her Mom's. They get together every few weeks.
Heading out to the gym soon, find something to do around the house (50 outside today) and watch the Chiefs at 3:30.

The Steelers still have a chance although I have no idea why except they say the Steelers are one of the most favorite teams, so $$$ it is

That gets left outside my shop!
:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20220108-084107_Google.jpg

The Chiefs lost last week, but I'll say they needed to. They'd won seven or eight in a row and needed a reality check.
On the other hand, last week, they lost that game with some chitty ref call.
I hate for any team to experience officiating like that that determines the outcome of a game, but that's football sometimes.

The Chiefs lost last week, but I'll say they needed to. They'd won seven or eight in a row and needed a reality check.
On the other hand, last week, they lost that game with some chitty ref call.
I hate for any team to experience officiating like that that determines the outcome of a game, but that's football sometimes.

Was that the false start, didn't they lose to Bengals, think Joe Burrow got away with one if that's the one.

Morning men of coffee land, how you liking this heat wave Frank? I am thinking about shorts and flops today. Supposed to get up to 11F it is already 4 so might just make it. The wind has been 35-45 mph sustained with snow so we got a mess to push today. DEF froze on regen cycle on my machine then I lost NOX sensor. Been a long hard week on equipment up here. The warm day today will help for sure.

I put a couple racks of ribs in the smoker.
Making burgers.
I am thinking of cancelling .I'm start to not feel to well. Been sneezing like crazy the last few hours.
No other real issues thought.

Making burgers.
I am thinking of cancelling .I'm start to not feel to well. Been sneezing like crazy the last few hours.

Sounds like a smart idea, can't be too safe these days.

I gave away the 4 game tickets I had. Two old friends and they asked to bring their wives. Old friends so I said yes.
Guess I'm sicker then I thought.

Making burgers.
Take off the ribs and put on the soup. Get well.

Sounds like a smart idea, can't be too safe these days.

I was readin' yesterday that the omicron strain seems to be more focused on the upper respiratory system and mimics the croop in kids. Watchin' local news last night, a neighboring village has an annual festival for burning Christmas trees. Only person that seemed concerned about being amongst a mess of strangers was the newscaster girl, only mask to be seen in the entire crowd. That village is also a high traffic tourist area.

Wet and foggy out there. Had a brief notion of heading up the beach to Pismo area where Abodybomber used to hang with the Donut Derelicts. Too wet to be takin' hot rods out.

-
Back