Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Wagon Wednesday!
00b0b_ko8jdIQE8cKz_0t20t2_1200x900.jpg

Good morning :D

I knew it.
No way your just walking aisle. :thumbsup:
Have ya seen his liquor cabinet? Holy crap. I crawled out last time.
I came home with 2 different Bulleit barrel picks and a bottle of Obtainium which is also a barrel pick. It is called "Light Whiskey" but it tips the proof scales at 139.4. Man is it fun stuff.

obtainium.jpg

20220112_122229.jpg

20220112_122236.jpg

Installed a 650 DP Holley on 408. Had better low end response. So I'm ordering a new 650 street avenger carb for it. New 770 carb will be for sale...

Finally got the stubborn U joint installed thanks to a 20 ton press. Now I can finally drive my new truck!

Now I gotta wait for the new shocks to come in off back order. Until then, she gonna ride like an old Deuce and Half

Should never need a 20 ton press to install a u-joint. But whatever gets it done.
Normally yeah. I took it all back apart, all the pins were where they should have been, so I put the caps back in, a slight press with the press and they popped right into place. Not sure why they wouldn’t go in other Wise.

Normally yeah. I took it all back apart, all the pins were where they should have been, so I put the caps back in, a slight press with the press and they popped right into place. Not sure why they wouldn’t go in other Wise.
I use a small flapwheel in a drill to shine up the bore and lube before pressing in the caps. By pressing i mean hammer.

I use a small flapwheel in a drill to shine up the bore and lube before pressing in the caps. By pressing i mean hammer.
I’ve got a a small emery stone on the die grinder I polish it with. I normally use pop them in with a big C clamp, never failed me before.

My theory is that since I was doing this originally in the driveway that maybe I got a small piece of gravel or dirt in the one cap and that taking it back apart and wiping all the grease out got whatever was in there out.

Ya, so neighbour seems to be out of his freaking mind. Leaf blower running,constantly. Its not even snowing much. I wouldnt want to be right next door, i’d want to kill him. I would understand if it stopped snowing, but really? Its a very light snowfall.

-
Back