Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had that the other week or so, plus I lost my voice.
Doc said just sinus drip . I have old school Vicks inhalers.
Found them on Amazon.
Easier to take a hit from that then rubbing the stuff from the jar on my nose.
I fill bathroom sink with steaming hot water and desolve vics in the water. Get a wet towel over my head and breath in the vapors. Works for me....

I had that the other week or so, plus I lost my voice.
Doc said just sinus drip . I have old school Vicks inhalers.
Found them on Amazon.
Easier to take a hit from that then rubbing the stuff from the jar on my nose.
I should bring you all some bottles of this Xau Xanh.( Green Oil ). There aint a woman in Viet Nam that doesn't have one in her purse. Lol. It's a fix everything ointment to them. They put it on their temples if headache. On the ears. On the throat if sore. Got a tummy ache? Yup on the navel.She even trys to rub it under my nose before sleep. Never heard of it till I came to VN...
PXL_20220122_044254499.jpg

Last edited:
I should bring you all some bottles of this Xau Xanh.( Green Oil ). There aint a woman in Viet Nam that doesn't have one in her purse. Lol. It's a fix everything ointment to them. They put it on their temples if headache. On the ears. On the throught if sore. Got a tummy ache? Yup on the navel.She even trys to rub it under my nose before sleep. Never heard of it till I came to VN...
View attachment 1715856990
Like Windex in my big fat Greek wedding..

First time she tried to rub it under my nose, 4 years ago. I was like...WTF is this? Is it dope? Dunno? Anyhow the **** apparently works pretty good. Now I have a bottle on my bedstand in America.....:rofl:

I bought a bottle of that George Forman stuff from the old guy at Carlisle last year.
I figured he has been at every show as long as I can remember. What's a few dollars.
I have to admit it works. Joint pain. Headache . Etc.

I actually buy that stuff in America to bring here. She says the same thing here is not as good. Copy maybe? Watered down? I brought 36, 24ml bottles here to VN. Bout $180 for 3 12 packs......:lol:

Then again I started on another steroid pack today.
Can't reach my back between the shoulder blades to put an ointment on.
My renter on the right called today to tell me she is in the hospital and will have to give up the house. They couldn't save her one eye infection was to severe. And is just about totally blind in the other.
Both houses on my left and right are my only residential rentals.
Sorry to lose her. Never a problem.

I fill bathroom sink with steaming hot water and desolve vics in the water. Get a wet towel over my head and breath in the vapors. Works for me....
Sorta like Crocodile Dundee did with that guy's cocaine. lol

Then again I started on another steroid pack today.
Can't reach my back between the shoulder blades to put an ointment on.
My renter on the right called today to tell me she is in the hospital and will have to give up the house. They couldn't save her one eye infection was to severe. And is just about totally blind in the other.
Both houses on my left and right are my only residential rentals.
Sorry to lose her. Never a problem.
Dang Woofman, sorry to hear that. Maybe you will find another pretty quickly. Prayers for your neighbor.

I should bring you all some bottles of this Xau Xanh.( Green Oil ). There aint a woman in Viet Nam that doesn't have one in her purse. Lol. It's a fix everything ointment to them. They put it on their temples if headache. On the ears. On the throat if sore. Got a tummy ache? Yup on the navel.She even trys to rub it under my nose before sleep. Never heard of it till I came to VN...
View attachment 1715856990
Does it work?

-
Back