View attachment 1715858621

View attachment 1715858622
2022 Winter Carlisle
January 28-29, 2022

Carlisle Expo Center

100 K Street, Carlisle PA.

Tickets
Event Description
Brand-new in 2022, Winter Carlisle Auto Expo is a two-day flea market sale of collector car automotive parts, collectibles, and car corral at the Carlisle Expo Center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Winter Carlisle Auto Expo is an automotive treasure hunt to locate everything you need to prepare for your winter projects! The 150+ spaces showcase parts, services, new products, memorabilia items, tires, accessories, car care products, tools, vintage advertising, collectibles and so much more. The spectrum of diversity should appeal to those getting warmed up for Carlisle Events season. Kids 12 and under are admitted FREE!

$8 online / $10 at the door

Kids 12 and under are admitted FREE

Friday: 12 noon – 9 PM

Saturday: 9 AM – 6 PM

Date and Time

January 28-29, 2022

Carlisle Expo Center

100 K Street, Carlisle PA.
Maybe I'm out of eggs. @halifaxhops

I guess 10 degrees isn't too big a difference for the distance between us

10° is our temp right now... High was 12° ....

Severe wind chill warning from 8 PM tonight through noon tomorrow of -25° below... They say you can get frost bite in 1/2 hour in that weather....

Frost here again this morning

Wah, wah, wah...
Violin.gif
Violin.gif
Violin.gif

New cell phone arrived while I was out.
upload_2022-1-25_17-50-54.png

No g**gle! No stupid questions!
Just a phone with text and map.

Still looking into a different carrier as I use less than 500 MB now, surely will be even less with the new phone.
Pure Talk speaks American English, H2O not so sure. About the same price - better website.
Seems like they all reserve the right to market your data. :(
Guess with this phone there won't be so much to market.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm done Done with electronics. My damn Fitbit got stuck on a Spotify screen last night and I have worked all morning trying to get it unfrozen. None of their instructions work for a reset and I am tired of wasting time with it. Frustrating.
Hell I don't even know what your talking about, but do sympathize.
Clamp meter didn't work today. I've hardly used it. Worked a couple weeks ago. dunno.
I'll see if Innova has any customer service worth wasting time with.

jeep's electrics seem to be working more or less to spec. Just going by voltage and voltage drop. Should be OK for now. Some small things to fix, but no rush.

-27c. Warming up overnight to above freezing tomorrow. And maybe a blizzard.

-
Back