Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin!
A beautiful sunrise,and about 42 degrees this morning. Going to be a nice day. Too bad its just today and back to rain.

It's Willys Wednesday!
willys1201.jpg

Good morning :D

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Feeling better today. Last night's storms were a no show, that is good. Was in the 80's and woke to 70. Crazy the change. I hope to get the daily car done to save some money on fuel, hopefully get some touchup paint on the Demon. Maybe get the fuel cell in my boy's rat rod this weekend. Little at a time.

<~~~~~ sharing weather with @Tooljunkie this morning here at the beach :lol:
42° out there right now with a predicted high of 62° :lol:
The Brat in Law and one of the Gran Brats are coming for the weekend and bringing some Phoenix weather with them 85° :realcrazy: on Saturday. We'll be at a city park down the street at a BBQ festival with tri-tips and other goodies on the grill to promote his Lucky Seven BBQ Rub. Must go to the market and see if they have any Sweetbreads.
th?id=OIP.jpg
Only mammalian innards I care to eat on purpose :lol:.

Its a shame to waste such a nice day working. No choice, have to get stuff done.
One thing on list is to cut up my shop crane and swap the wheels. I need the swivel casters on the front. Its such a pain to move around in shop.

Good morning also to all.......Was outside all day yesterday, planted flowers/gardening, which is like free therapy. No news radio/no cell phone/no internet. It really helps
Today some lawn work than im putting new trans mount in the Plymouth
Its weird that now at 70 I haven't done a welding job in close to two months, sure have a little job im doing for a old customer who is more like a friend, making him a HD pitman arm puller for big trucks and he doesnt know it but he is getting it for free
Its something to do, keep my hand in the game
Its hard to believe this chapter is finally closed in my life
I have the 48 Willys jeep I bought recently and will be fooling with that maybe later on
Be well and enjoy

Morning all 95 here yesterday with 68% humidity...yep a miserable day.
Since it's usually 74 this time of year softball practice was scheduled for noon.
Two hour practice and is was miserable.
I had every intention of finishing the yard work I started before practice but all I ended up doing was sitting in the AC.
A weather repeat today and tomorrow before it cools down.

Anyone remember reman fuel pumps fixed with body filler? Was a cardone and fenco trick.
Thankfully no. Not sure when A1 Cardone started leaving a bad taste in my mouth but IIRC it was about 20 years ago. I recall electric items first - at that time NAPA still was really good for those. Then other stuff the quality was just trash. The one that took the cake was the water pump where some knucklehead had machined the hose nipple flat...wait...on the side! It would have worked with the special hose made with a d-shaped cross section. :BangHead: As as bad as that was, imagine how the guy (part owner) of the local parts store felt! I think he brought in two more we checked on the counter and each had issues. I was able to buy a Chrysler one at that time, so did that. Must have been around 2000.

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Feeling better today. Last night's storms were a no show, that is good. Was in the 80's and woke to 70. Crazy the change. I hope to get the daily car done to save some money on fuel, hopefully get some touchup paint on the Demon. Maybe get the fuel cell in my boy's rat rod this weekend. Little at a time.
I'm certianly feeling better, and will get some stuff done today after PT.
:thumbsup:

Thankfully no. Not sure when A1 Cardone started leaving a bad taste in my mouth but IIRC it was about 20 years ago. I recall electric items first - at that time NAPA still was really good for those. Then other stuff the quality was just trash. The one that took the cake was the water pump where some knucklehead had machined the hose nipple flat...wait...on the side! It would have worked with the special hose made with a d-shaped cross section. :BangHead: As as bad as that was, imagine how the guy (part owner) of the local parts store felt! I think he brought in two more we checked on the counter and each had issues. I was able to buy a Chrysler one at that time, so did that. Must have been around 2000.

I'm certianly feeling better, and will get some stuff done today after PT.
:thumbsup:
Cardone, what a joke there. when we were rebuilding the 2010 Challenger we went through 3 PS racks before pulling the trigger on a OEM Mopar one.

No gourmet breakfast like Memike or Mitch. Just a bowl of Strawberry frosted mini wheats.

Tom Brady to Fox Sports for commentator job. $375 million/10 year contract. And he hasn't quit yet.

Tom Brady to Fox Sports for commentator job. $375 million/10 year contract. And he hasn't quit yet.
Great , put the guy that’s never had a championship season without cheating into the booth. Perfect way to boost ratings haha

G'd Mornin peoples. Might continue deck repairs after a few more sips of coffee. Weather is about perfect. Sunny 60 and rising

I think I got a little bit more of Manitoba here than expected weather-wise :lol: Now that the sun is up I see frost on the neighbor's roof :lol: May in SoCal :lol:

I do want to pick up my safety glasses before work. They messaged me yesterday that the re-made lenses are done. Hope these are better... Not thrilled with my regular lenses either. Same Rx but my eyes feel 'strained'. Maybe just needing frame adjusted. Progressive lenses are weird that way. So far don't feel these people have the level of expertise my old provider has. Not sure who dropped who, but Insurance sucks, making you change or pay more. :soapbox: I might be able to buy glasses and get partial coverage, but the safeties they said have to come from Lenscrafters for any coverage.

-
Back