Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I also provided RSO services for High School State trap tourney this weekend. We baked alive, north of 100 degrees F each day. Multiple competitors fell to the heat. We had a big reefer trailer onsite dialed down to sixty for cool down and repair on folks that got to hot. And man it was hot, standing on trap field ten hours no shade. I about died. Glad it is over, I took a nice cold shower and took my toddy in with me. There is just nothing more refreshing when you are covered in sunblock mixed with dirt than a cold toddy in the shower.

View attachment 1715944559
Never tried it but you gotta do what you gotta do. Congrats on your shootin' award!

quick-draw-mcgraw.jpg

I didn't save back a air chisel and a 24" bit. That works!
Only if its going in the trash. Then there is the ford fan shroud that body shop replaced,said caution, left hand thread on fan. Wrong shroud, broke water pump.

Good evening, I just took a drive in a old friends car, he seen me eye balling it and knew I was happy to see it at his home out of storage.
Better power and suspension then I could emagin.

Went and measured up some antique car windows i had in the barn. Hoping to move them on rather than the dump. Hope halfasskustoms wants them. 3 roadster window frames, im sure he will take em.

Yes, hard shifting, fast car.
I have never even sat in one much less drove one. How was it? Did it drive like it looks?
yes, drove like it looks, I was very surprised

Not a lot of power, un fortunately......IMO
2.800 lbs, 258 hp.
A strong and very little street Wize car, hanging was VERY STRONG and good feed back to the wheel. Don't know where you got your info from.
I am 5'7" how tall are you Tim, anyone 5 9 it would be tight to even get in with the top up.

yes that thing shot out of the hole to 60 in a made of a couple seconds. 6 speed i believe.

Yes, hard shifting, fast car.
yes, drove like it looks, I was very surprised

2.800 lbs, 258 hp.
A strong and very little street Wize car, hanging was VERY STRONG and good feed back to the wheel. Don't know where you got your info from.
I am 5'7" how tall are you Tim, anyone 5 9 it would be tight to even get in with the top up.

yes that thing shot out of the hole to 60 in a made of a couple seconds. 6 speed i believe.

The later gen were rated at 253 HP...

The later gen were rated at 253 HP...
I think for a two seater, it's not no slouch, but true, not a 360 pushing 375 hp, but the light weight and good handling and super stopping it is no slug at all. You all know Larry i believe

Screenshot_20220621-021555_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20220621-021636_Messenger.jpg

259, 2.800 lbs.
Sorry its not an A body guys, but it is No slouch.

No disrespect Mike, but they were built on the assembly line that I first supported when I got to the engine plant in 97....

In 98 they split the 3.5 off to a separate assembly line and added the 3.2 L based off that engine... The plant engineering supervisor for that new line was a putz and didn't know how to manage his way out of a wet paper bag, and we lost that engine to Kenosha after a couple of years - they built it better...

I used to get the weekly dyno reports for all of the engines built at our plant... All of the v6's dyno'ed about 30-40 HP less than advertised... I asked the head of Engine Design why my engines dyno'ed that much below advertised HP and his reply was, "We built ONE that made that much HP"...

I told him that as a customer I don't care what they can build one to make, I want to know what the engine in MY CAR puts out... And they should advertise the actual numbers that the production engines are putting out, not what a hand built prototype can do...

Not like the good old days where they advertised the 340's at 275 HP and they put out more...

-
Back