Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
00E0E_9ajuWv995CHz_0CI0t2_300x300.jpg

Would look good on a slant also :D

Right now in New York. Flew from Saigon to Tokyo. Then from Tokyo to JFK. But had to transfer to LaGuardia Airport. You would think that would be at no charge since I booked it all online together. Nope cost me $35 for a cab to come over to LaGuardia. So here I am now. Eating a burger at the Brooklyn diner. Burger is $25 and a beer is $10. Quite a culture shock coming back from Vietnam.

There is a local bar here that has a special on burgers for $4... Nice real beef ones at that... :D

Welcome back... :welcome:

Good Morning everyone. Back to 90° today, glad to be inside with the AC. Planning on fireworks and 4th of July celebration in Elkhart Lake (home of Road America race track) tomorrow evening, which should be a good time. Then just 2 weeks from the Brian Redman Vintage Races with a car show in between.

Morning!
High 60’s today,good day for a road trip. Attending a wedding tomorrow,should be fun.

Good Morning everyone. Back to 90° today, glad to be inside with the AC. Planning on fireworks and 4th of July celebration in Elkhart Lake (home of Road America race track) tomorrow evening, which should be a good time. Then just 2 weeks from the Brian Redman Vintage Races with a car show in between.

Busy schedule for the Demon

-
Back