Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pushers, pullers, and wedding planners....Good Morning!!
90's here one more day then it cools off 80's for a couple days.
Heading to the Table Rock Lake tomorrow, best buddy and wife have a place there with a couple big boats.
Looking forward to some fireworks, BBQ, and floating in a cove drinking a cold one for a couple days.

Busy schedule for the Demon

Not taking the Demon to the fireworks or the vintage races. Too many people with cramped parking and such. There are many shows to take the car to in the next 3 months. Multiple each weekend. Wont do all, but can be as busy as we wish.

Mine was not terrible to get out must be mounted differently I will take a look at Carlisle.

It's the location.... can't really get anything on it to take the nut off...

I'll grab a picture

16565856948831709284943859084369.jpg

I am avoiding the fireworks this year....Actually just avoiding the crowds
I haven't sat and watched a fireworks display in years.
This year looks different sitting on a big boat on a big lake with a big cooler with just three other adults...ok I'll give it a try. :D

Last edited:
I am avoiding the fireworks this year....Actually just avoiding the crowds

Last year was the first year I went to Elkhart Lake. It was really cool. Beautiful little town, big resorts, lots of people, bands, bounce houses for kids, all restaurants and bars open, just fun overall. Most sit at the resorts or on the beach and watch as they light them off over the lake.

Last year was the first year I went to Elkhart Lake. It was really cool. Beautiful little town, big resorts, lots of people, bands, bounce houses for kids, all restaurants and bars open, just fun overall. Most sit at the resorts or on the beach and watch as they light them off over the lake.
We're looking at Wisconsin or somewhere north for a couple weeks next summer for a break from the Midwest heat.

Our fireworks are saturday night. From a barge on the river. The town just rebuilt the pier,and green concrete wont do well with all the kabooms.
One of the largest fireworks displays in rural manitoba. 10, 000 people usually show up. I will be keeping my distance,simply due to the traffic.
They are the best to watch from the water though. Except when its time to go. River gets rough, and its dark, hard to see the waves.

Havings some here on Sat. Nothing bigger than a inch and a half this yeard did not feel like renewing my fireworks liscense for the big stuff.

Who knows. Morgan funny you popped on fired up that scope you picked up for me again and the power supply went out have to get into it before carlisle if I can. Stop by for shade as usual.

Last edited:
We're looking at Wisconsin or somewhere north for a couple weeks next summer for a break from the Midwest heat.

It has been in the 90's quite often all the way to Lake Superior this summer, so depends on when and how much of a break from what type of heat you are needing. If you make it up here, please keep in touch. There are some great places up on Door County (the "thumb" of the oven mit of WI) and off the tip on Washington Island. Those places should be cooler temps. lots of vineyards and nice scenery.

Oh man I have a story to tell you. In person or on the phone pretty interesting.

Another thought would be up near Bayfield area at the far north or even Upper Michigan. Some depends on what you want to do while on vacation.

-
Back