Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There was a bear next door 2weeks ago, not so common here. Call me mean but I thin out the squirrels, rabbits, raccoons, skunks,and woodchucks that venture in the yard
:thumbsup: same here.

I've heard some strange animal noises in Viet Nam. Especially out near the Jungles.....:eek::eek:
oh my !! I bet you have, tigers there as well as bear i believe

Good morning everyone. Swapped out the 2.91 and spool center for 3.23 and Sure Grip. It turns corners so much h better. Those skinny front tires were struggling. Doable, but having the other center sure makes it easy. Thinking of a nice morning cruise with Marie and my boy.

Oh man. I just thought of sumthin. Do bears eat Canabis? Them Pot farmers like the some kinda ground as the winos do. Great, bears with a buzz and the munchies :eek:. Remind me to stay away from the National Forest. :lol:

Good am men. Almost finished working on mom's storage building. I need to focus on Carlisle trip..

16567713115244761762630768997700.jpg

:lol: I wonder if bears would be attracted to the sugar water. Good thing we don't have many here in the state. I heard the State DNR has released a few mating pairs in NE Iowa. They aren't admitting to it publicly but they are all over the information of sightings. I'm sure they have been chipped.

Yes... they are. Neighbor in PA put hummingbird feeders out and ended up with bears tearing them off the deck

I need to focus on Carlisle trip..
Didn't you leave yet? :poke:
I haven't even pulled a box off the shelf yet. LOL. Garage is wall to wall crap form/for the bathroom job. Which is kinda stalled at the moment. Was planning to get the drywall patched in this morning till I woke to cramps. So, no way it will be done this weekend. Seriously, be lucky if done before August with Carlisle coming fast...

Good morning everyone. Swapped out the 2.91 and spool center for 3.23 and Sure Grip. It turns corners so much h better. Those skinny front tires were struggling. Doable, but having the other center sure makes it easy. Thinking of a nice morning cruise with Marie and my boy.
Sounds like a plan. Say HI to Marie for me.

It's a very strange thing. I go away for 6 months. But I almost never tell my customer base how long I'll be gone. The last two times I've been gone, I didn't hear anything from a customer wanting me to do repair work in my shop here for the first four or five months I was gone. But both of the last times, my customers called me within the last month of me being in Vietnam. And asked me about work. So now I am home and I have five or six jobs lined up over the next few weeks. Amazing.

I hope I never have to think of that as ‘normal’. I’ve been doing much better with the leg cramps. Has only been a couple times this year. I’ve been busy’ but nothing out of the ordinary that would explain this. I did start a different cholesterol med a while back. Had a couple cramps shortly after starting it and has been pretty good since so not sure if that is becoming a problem again like the Lipitor was.
Good News. internet just came back! ((TV came on) switching over to laptop...

Maybe you have menstrual cramps??? :poke: :lol:

Here's what I drove across country, glad it was the 12 foot truck vice 10 foot. My 340 motor mounts had been shipped back and when I opened them up there was this cool knife in the box, NICE GUY ALERT, thanks Hoppy!

Image (41).jpeg

Image (43).jpeg

Second cup has came and went, I am going to shoot every squirrel I see today, damned tomato grabbing rodents, and yes, they wait till they are almost ready to pick, netting don't do any good..

Good morning :D

Memike, licensed to kill gophers and squirrels....

Oh man. I just thought of sumthin. Do bears eat Canabis? Them Pot farmers like the some kinda ground as the winos do. Great, bears with a buzz and the munchies :eek:. Remind me to stay away from the National Forest. :lol:

Most cannabis farmers booby trap their grows.... That may get some of the bears also...

Last edited:
Second cup has came and went, I am going to shoot every squirrel I see today, damned tomato grabbing rodents, and yes, they wait till they are almost ready to pick, netting don't do any good..

Good morning :D

Maybe thats my problem, no bird feeders here, just humming bird feeders.

Hey Mike, if you had bird feeders, you could string them up by their balls....

One of those days.jpg

-
Back