Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Most cannabis farmers booby trap their grows.... That may get some of the bears also...

The growers round here are sposed to have permits :lol: and legitimate Security Guards :lol:. One of the local vineyards with a tasting room filed a complaint with our county stupidvisors because the neighboring cannabis farmer's odoriferous presence was driving customers away :lol:. Long ago when I hunted the National Forest, if I happened to see drip irrigation tubing on the ground, it was time to make tracks in another direction and keep my eyes open for an armed fellow of questionable origin guarding an illegal plantation :elmer:

Last edited:
Well, made it home. Was a nice wedding, couldnt have asked for a better day for an outdoor celebration. Beatiful farm in the outskirts of town. Two nights in Motel Shitz, was enough for me.
Burned over 3/4 tank going there and 1/2 tank coming home. So if there isnt any wind its awesome on fuel.
350 miles round trip and not a hiccup, so there’s that too!

Sounds like a plan. Say HI to Marie for me.

Trip was great. About 100 miles. Fresh warm sqeeky cheese curds. Literally, from vats where made to bag to handed to you. Yum. Then paid for my Aluminum slots for the rear of the car a buddy hooked me up with. Now back home. I will tell her Mike...

Thunder, wind and heard the rain but it passed on the other side of the valley. Not a drop here

20220702_165351.jpg

Went to town to go have dinner at the fair. Burgers and fries off a food truck. My favorite thing to do july long weekend. Then hit a yard sale snd bought a 50 year old drill press for $70. Will sell off my newer one as i have hated it from day 1

Back home,,, Had a good evening at Hoppyland. In addition to seeing the latest in the growing pile of stuff in his garage, we took a ride down to his neighbors place and check out some of his vehicles. Had an unrestored, but runs and drives Franklin something like this,
R.6f70475e267909169aafadd18844ed52

Also had a 40s? Hudson Hornet - he started that and it ran beautiful and he is building a 440 1st generation Charger,

Howdy Gang.... Overcast start to the day. We'll see what comes of it.

Be safe out there all you amateur pyrotechnics wizards
Yep, complete overcast here. Haven't looked at what it's supposed to do since I really don't have any outside plans. Weather was pretty good in Hoppyland last night. Speaking of pyros... where is he this morning?

Last edited:
Yep, complete overcast here. Haven't looked at which what it's supposed to do since I really don't have any outside plans. Weather was pretty good in Hoppyland last night. Speaking of pyros... where is he this morning?

Glad you guys had a good day up there ....
I could hear some of the echoes last night out on the deck.

That wasn't Hoppy was it? :lol:

Morning!
A cool calm morning, couple of deer walked through the yard this morning.
Today is the local club’s car show and canada day parade. A little late, dont know who plans this stuff.
80% chance of rain.
Will try to get some pictures.

Yep, complete overcast here. Haven't looked at which what it's supposed to do since I really don't have any outside plans. Weather was pretty good in Hoppyland last night. Speaking of pyros... where is he this morning?
We got some more rain, thats tapering off now. Really need more but will take what we get/
Cooler but not cool and very humid. Not building any enthusiasm to go down to point breeze and work on the heep.
Maybe just clean the house and do projects here.

-
Back