Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Look at this....My Kioti tractor tires are terribly weather cracked. I was considering tubes or something. This guy took these off when he bought the tractor to put radials on...$300. And that won't even buy a back tire
View attachment 1715954211
I am waiting on the rears of mine to get worse. 800 each at a discount.

These are a brand new take off. I was down in the woods dragging a log when the rear tire on the up hill side blew. If it would have been on the down hill side I think the tractor would have rolled. So I am really Leary with these old tires

I do want to go for a ride but not drive it untill after Carlisle when he wins best of show!

I think this is his 5th time here? To Carlisle and a few other times to re pick up his car. That is now returning home!

Look at this....My Kioti tractor tires are terribly weather cracked. I was considering tubes or something. This guy took these off when he bought the tractor to put radials on...$300. And that won't even buy a back tire
View attachment 1715954211
How do you like the kioti? Will be looking at an upgrade, and i would prefer to stay away from green

Frank I have a 2320 and tell you the truth I wish I bought a Kabota.
I have a connection at a kubota dealer, would prefer orange myself. I spent a lot of time in the seat of one at my last job, was a very good machine. It saw a lot of abuse.

I have a connection at a kubota dealer, would prefer orange myself. I spent a lot of time in the seat of one at my last job, was a very good machine. It saw a lot of abuse.
I do not treat ours gently either, Jodi will often tell me “remember you are not at work, it is a hobby tractor” not that I would ever overload the bucket or get it stuck or try and run back hoe attachment like an excavator.

When doing professional big farm we are all yellow or green. At home I run a Kubota I think 35or37 HP? We really like it.
Buddy bought a mid size green one,i borrowed it. Junk. Loader frame is on springs, can’t landscape with it. Hydraulics are on cable controls,no feathering them. And feels really unstable.

I do not treat ours gently either, Jodi will often tell me “remember you are not at work, it is a hobby tractor” not that I would ever overload the bucket or get it stuck or try and run back hoe attachment like an excavator.
All of the above.

Morning all. On our way back from Seybaplaya, Mexico. Should make it home Wednesday evening, so should leave me about 5 days home before going back for my normal hitch.

-
Back