Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I do not treat ours gently either, Jodi will often tell me “remember you are not at work, it is a hobby tractor” not that I would ever overload the bucket or get it stuck or try and run back hoe attachment like an excavator.
And you just can't hop on another one if you break it...you're paying for this one...I can hear her Haha!!

Good morning Gents and Ladies, I have been missing in action here trying to get some things done, was really hoping to take this one to Carlisle on Friday

IMG_20220709_194255255.jpg

Finishing up my painting project this morning.
Might go watch our friend's daughter playing in the state tournament 36 holes today.
36 holes is two trips around the course for you non-golfers or about 12-14 miles of walking on a 95 degree day.
Softball game tonight at 6pm it will be a hot one.

Finishing up my painting project this morning.
Might go watch our friend's daughter playing in the state tournament 36 holes today.
36 holes is two trips around the course for you non-golfers or about 12-14 miles of walking on a 95 degree day.
Softball game tonight at 6pm it will be a hot one.
Hard to like that! Sounds like a hydration event to me.

Good Morning All! Lesson learned for me this weekend, don't get a booster shot then expect to go drive fence posts etc. I shouldn't have whimped but this one put a bigger knot than the others, so now I have some make up to do during the week after work.

Hard to like that! Sounds like a hydration event to me.
Oh it is for sure. We took her and her dad out last night talked her through each tee box, approach from the fairway to the correct side of the green, and then a few putts on the green. It's a tough course lots of old trees hardly an even lie, with sloped greens. I thought they might have the greens marked with today's pin placements and I was right. So that helped a lot. She is a very skilled golfer just got a full ride college scholarship playing golf.

Good morning everyone. Will be calling my doctor today to see what's up. Still swollen but not quite as bad. Little less pain. Still bad though, so it needs to get looked at.

Oh it is for sure. We took her and her dad out last night talked her through each tee box, approach from the fairway to the correct side of the green, and then a few putts on the green. It's a tough course lots of old trees hardly an even lie, with sloped greens. I thought they might have the greens marked with today's pin placements and I was right. So that helped a lot. She is a very skilled golfer just got a full ride college scholarship playing golf.
Some day you guys will have to take me golfing, I hear hockey players make pretty good golfers!

Some day you guys will have to take me golfing, I hear hockey players make pretty good golfers!
For sure. The big difference is that we can ride in a cart as we play, and the cart girl comes by occasionally and will keep us hydrated. :thumbsup:

You had me at cart girl!
It's the cart loaded with various types of drinks usually driven by a young gal who keeps your drink full.
A nice tip and she'll check in on you more often.
A great hard working group of young ladies.

-
Back