Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So that guy with the ignition hoard sent me some pics to my phone, have no idea how to post them yet. Crazy amout of old stuff.

Thanks but I just bought the 5 they had in stock I should be good . I’m curious how the 40 might do on the welds or if I’ll still need to whip out the grinder

Hmm... not sure on the welds.... the rpm isn't super fast.

Turns out I have an unused 240. Let me know if you can use it

I have to make a trip down there about next weekend so lay me a trailer full aside. They won't start growing here will they?

So that guy with the ignition hoard sent me some pics to my phone, have no idea how to post them yet. Crazy amout of old stuff.

Text?

If you tap on the picture there should be a little.down arrow icon that comes up along the bottom. It'll save it to your phone. Then should be able to post it when you upload photos. Just switch to the downloads folder on your phone.

Screenshot_20220813-080123_Messages.jpg

Howdy!

How's the logging business this morning?

Been a busy week at work, had a lightning storm move through and took out some of my equipment, old stuff so that was fun! Wife wants to go to IKEA today so the winch repair and everything else gets to wait until Sunday.

Been a busy week at work, had a lightning storm move through and took out some of my equipment, old stuff so that was fun! Wife wants to go to IKEA today so the winch repair and everything else gets to wait until Sunday.

Interesting unscrambling old, fried stuff.

IKEA....is it one of those gianormous ones that takes hours to wander through?

Morning! We has quite the thunderstorm overnight. Lots of lightening and thunder. Less than a half inch of rain though. That happened in about 10 min. though. We'll take it. The grass is green again. A little moisture and lightening green's it up in a hurry.

Interesting unscrambling old, fried stuff.

IKEA....is it one of those gianormous ones that takes hours to wander through?

Yes, it's a maze, I'm hoping she will want to take some of the "short cuts" they offer, she's after specific things so maybe. But she wants to do lunch in the cafeteria so we'll be there awhile and it takes two hours to drive there, bye bye day.

Morning! We has quite the thunderstorm overnight. Lots of lightening and thunder. Less than a half inch of rain though. That happened in about 10 min. though. We'll take it. The grass is green again. A little moisture and lightening green's it up in a hurry.

We got dumped on when these "cells" went through, I was in a substation control house, the rain was hitting the roof pretty hard. We are in a long dry spell too, besides the rain that day don't think we'll have any until September.

Yes, it's a maze, I'm hoping she will want to take some of the "short cuts" they offer, she's after specific things so maybe. But she wants to do lunch in the cafeteria so we'll be there awhile and it takes two hours to drive there, bye bye day.

Any store that's so large and complex that it requires you to eat a meal before you find your way out is just wrong

Any store that's so large and complex that it requires you to eat a meal before you find your way out is just wrong

I agree but ironically I was the one who got her started on IKEA, she was stressing out about moving into our build when we were living in our RV. So I went out and got her a 1K "gift certificate" which she used for dishes, certain furniture items etc. Now she wears out her "IKEA slippers", chips a few dishes and we're going back, doh!!! There is online I tell her but not the same I guess.

Looks like I get to pour concrete today. At least it's cool outside. We are pouring a slab to sit a storage container on out at the drag strip to store all Car club signs and equipment. I started the day with some Tylenol. I will need it before the day is over. :lol::lol:

pad at CFMP.jpg

old-age-rolling-canes.gif

We have a Nebraska Furniture Mall an hour down the road.
A huge place with a bar and BBQ place in the store.
They sell beer, wine, or mixed drinks in plastic cups and allow you to shop with them in hand.
I'm sure a little alcohol has helped many with their decision making process...:D
I know I look forward to shopping there!!

-
Back