Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well that's not good

old-age-rolling-canes.gif

We have a Nebraska Furniture Mall an hour down the road.
A huge place with a bar and BBQ place in the store.
They sell beer, wine, or mixed drinks in plastic cups and allow you to shop with them in hand.
I'm sure a little alcohol has helped many with their decision making process...:D
I know I look forward to shopping there!!
I didn't realize you were so close to Omaha. NFM is huge.

Mention of the bamboo made me think... I'll hire those local kids to rip out all that freaking Chinese Sumac that keeps coming up on the fence line and flower beds in the back.

China... go figure

Mention of the bamboo made me think... I'll hire those local kids to rip out all that freaking Chinese Sumac that keeps coming up on the fence line and flower beds in the back.

China... go figure
The only bamboo here is found at a Chinese restaurant...:lol:

Talk about volunteer trees in the fence line, some of the neighbors got letters from the city about needing to trim trees in the alley. We didn't get a notification but I am constantly trimming and mowing there. The city came out and hacked a bunch of overgrowth, piled it on my yard in the trees by the fire pit and left. They didn't finish it all either. The wife is pissed!

20220811_134201.jpg

20220811_134220.jpg

20220811_134210.jpg

Talk about volunteer trees in the fence line, some of the neighbors got letters from the city about needing to trim trees in the alley. We didn't get a notification but I am constantly trimming and mowing there. The city came out and hacked a bunch of overgrowth, piled it on my yard in the trees by the fore pit and left. They didn't finish it all either. The wife is pissed!

View attachment 1715969678

View attachment 1715969679

View attachment 1715969680

No good deed goes unpunished

Talk about volunteer trees in the fence line, some of the neighbors got letters from the city about needing to trim trees in the alley. We didn't get a notification but I am constantly trimming and mowing there. The city came out and hacked a bunch of overgrowth, piled it on my yard in the trees by the fire pit and left. They didn't finish it all either. The wife is pissed!

View attachment 1715969678

View attachment 1715969679

View attachment 1715969680

That's a mess, don't blame her, they should have cleaned it up.

China... go figure
Need to spray them. The plants, not the kids.

Looks like I get to pour concrete today. At least it's cool outside. We are pouring a slab to sit a storage container on out at the drag strip to store all Car club signs and equipment. I started the day with some Tylenol. I will need it before the day is over. :lol::lol:

View attachment 1715969672

View attachment 1715969674

I learned early in life that it's better to be on the shipping
th?id=OIP.jpg
end of concrete than to be on the receiving
th?id=OIP.jpg
end:lol:

th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

At the speedway tonight :D The last of the Surprise racing season we got. There are a couple more Go Kart weekends in the near future, but it's just not the same when you can't go to the beer booth for refreshments :lol: since for some reason they don't open the bleachers for spectators.

The crew is out sightseeing, im in car barking at passers by like any good dog would do…
No more unnecessary walking for me. W

-
Back