Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sage advice WV64 decided to step away from the Arnold Palmer while I still could!

View attachment 1715969592
:steering:

299169269_437243711780246_1614028225407475234_n.jpg

My 4:35 am good morning post, I walk outside with my coffee and I see the super moon is still busy

Screenshot_20220813-042836_Facebook.jpg

Nice morning here.
11:00 we will be homeless until late afternoon. 6:00pm is our flight time.
In the last couple weeks we have travelled 3000 ish kilometres. Will be nice to be home.

Morning what an interesting back read from yesterday...took my whole first cup to get through it. :thumbsup:

We have a couple 100-degree days for the weekend and then mid 80's for the next 10 days with a couple days of rain.
I've been spraying Bermuda and prepping the yard for its first heavy overseed in a couple weeks.

So I think I found a 20' container finally. Not a bad price either 3100 delivered. Looked at the side of the shop to get some measurements, man it is overgrown with Bamboo badly and will definately need a load of gravel to level it also before it comes. Dam never easy here. See if the Daughter will level it for me she can get a laser level I am sure.

So I think I found a 20' container finally. Not a bad price either 3100 delivered. Looked at the side of the shop to get some measurements, man it is overgrown with Bamboo badly and will definately need a load of gravel to level it also before it comes. Dam never easy here. See if the Daughter will level it for me she can get a laser level I am sure.

Bamboo is annoying... gotta dig it out or use some metal to bury an keep the tubes from being able to spread

tELL ME BPUT IT IT WAS ALREADY HERE WHEN i BOUGHT THE PLACE. Opps caps. I just let it get there with all of the other stuff going on this year.

-
Back