Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Now out in the shop at about 3:00 p.m. enjoying a cold beer and watching the Washington Commodors, ( think toilet ) Not Commandors, lose to the Panthers. 20 to 6 right now Panthers lead.
Assuming this is preseason, but dang…Didn’t realize they were back already.

I see the Stoolers play the Seacocks at the ‘Not Heinz’ Stadium tonight. Maybe I will flip the channel a few times. :rolleyes:

Corn is on the barbie !!

DSCF2459.JPG

DSCF2461.JPG

DSCF2462.JPG

Haven't seen any of that since last year or the year before...Of course I'm always late getting to the game...So far so good....:thumbsup:
I never saw any of it from Steelers. Would have like to see a hard stance from the league. If it's still happening I don't think it's many. I didn't watch for a while, but kinda like not watching a movie cause I don't agree with the politics of an actor. Or not buying at a store cause of same from owner. As long as they are not like 'all proceeds support some shitty cause'- I really don't care. Entertain me, then go away. None of them have ever been my role models anyway.
:usflag:

Anybody on here have any knowledge about Hampton blowers? I am just beginning to do some research as I am totally blower illiterate. But am very seriously considering putting one on top of a spare roller 360 I have laying around. I am targeting 8or9:1 for the build to then put blower package on top? I just literally have no idea what I am doing? We got any “blower guys” on here?
They blow.

Not a bad day.... picked up a few parts and a transmission lift..Had a friend over for drinks and dinner off the grill.

Nice night out

Did find the car show, took a few photos. Will string em up tomorrow.

Ahhh...sucks Eric. Was that preexisting issue or due to the setup you think.

The car never seemed to like steel wheels. Aluminum ones ok. Now doesn't like those either. Front axle looks to me like there is a bend. Couldn't find a good example at the hot rod show that I could see well. As for the set up, it used to ride pretty damn good for what it is. Then in April, I had to drive on a very bumpy road to and from a show. Shook bad on the way home amd ever since. To me, something happened on the way home that day

The car never seemed to like steel wheels. Aluminum ones ok. Now doesn't like those either. Front axle looks to me like there is a bend. Couldn't find a good example at the hot rod show that I could see well. As for the set up, it used to ride pretty damn good for what it is. Then in April, I had to drive on a very bumpy road to and from a show. Shook bad on the way home amd ever since. To me, something happened on the way home that day

Interesting... with no obvious signs of breakage.

This on the hot Rod still?

Interesting... with no obvious signs of breakage.
As I said before, the 37-48 Ford axles had some bad castings. It’s a fairly common occurrence. At this point, I’d Just swap it out

As I said before, the 37-48 Ford axles had some bad castings. It’s a fairly common occurrence. At this point, I’d Just swap it out

I am going to try a couple smalls first, then if I need to change the front axle, I will likely swap the whole front axle and suspension out to the spindles so nothing is 83 years old, but I don't have $1000 right now, so it will sit until spring

Went to to the drag strip tonight. Drove out in the 66. I hope some of the guys heard me leaving. Rock and roll !!!!!!!

-
Back