Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you win anything? I never asked.

Yes, he won..

congrats_1_millionth_custom.jpg

Heh.....

Morning

Slow start today. @halifaxhops. the oil pressure switch arrived yesterday. Thank you

The week ahead forecast is looking a little dismal. May need to get a couple of outside things wrapped up today.

Good Morning Sex Shop Shoppers..

A woman walks up to the pharmacy counter and asks if they have any vibrators...

The pharmacist nods and steps around the counter. He waggles his forefinger at her and says "come this way..." :D

She says "If I could come *that* way, I wouldn't need a vibrator!" :rolleyes:

A teacher asks a class to name a living object that eats things ending in OR.

First little boy says, "Alligator."

"Very good," replies the teacher.

Second little boy says, "Predator."

"Yes, very good," replies the teacher.

Little Johnny then says, "vibrator."

Teacher replies, "That's a big word but it doesn't actually eat anything does it?"

Little Johnny then says, "Well, my sister has a big one and she says it eat batteries like there's no tomorrow!"

My wife would use a vibrator a lot when she was pregnant

Now my kid has a pretty bad stutter

Here's a great video on a some guys that turn the tables on those scammers that scam older people out of their life savings....

Part 1:

Here's the next level that they brought it to...

Watch the whole video and share it with others to help prevent this from happening more...

Hey...what...chit...Good Morning finally woke up and got my lazy butt outta bed. :thumbsup:

Looks like an crap day again today. Third one this week. Getting tired of this crap.

They are lost with it all. The MRI just showed what I already knew about in the past. Just have to deal with it what else can you do right?

Chris ever do the charted plane to the sanbox and stop in Egypt for fuel and get stuck on the plane for hours on the tarmack? They sure loved us over there. just came up somehow with the wife.

Chris ever do the charted plane to the sanbox and stop in Egypt for fuel and get stuck on the plane for hours on the tarmack? They sure loved us over there. just came up somehow with the wife.

Hah!

Can't say as I have. My breakdowns were usually some POS C-130 breaking. :lol: or in the case of one particular trip trying to get out of Sarajevo... multiple C-130s breaking....

I was over there 12 times so all sorts of travel. They used to charted 707's on ocassion, usually a mix of replacemets all services. Went through Egypt a few times and all windows closed, no on or off the plane, no Ventalation and they would take hours to fuel the plane. Nice to be rescue we always had Ambiens available on us since the weird *** alert times.

Hah!

Can't say as I have. My breakdowns were usually some POS C-130 breaking. :lol: or in the case of one particular trip trying to get out of Sarajevo... multiple C-130s breaking....
Ahh flying in and out of Sarajevo felt like landing into a bottom of a bucket with the hill steep hills.
Beautiful city so sad though with all the destruction of war.

Oh I have had my share of breakdowns for sure. I think my imprisonment in Ireland was the roller coaster ride of them all though. Or mayby the escape from Turkie, hard to choose both sucked for sure.

I was over there 12 times so all sorts of travel. They used to charted 707's on ocassion, usually a mix of replacemets all services. Went through Egypt a few times and all windows closed, no on or off the plane, no Ventalation and they would take hours to fuel the plane. Nice to be rescue we always had Ambiens available on us since the weird *** alert times.

I traveled with much smaller numbers of people :rolleyes:

-
Back