Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gettin' the feelin' our hurricane rain showers ain't gonna happen. Not complainin' though, it's 15° cooler than it was at 11:00 this mornin'. 9/24 NASA gonna launch a bigun outa my launch complex SLC6 :D.

20220909_193402.jpg

G
Gettin' the feelin' our hurricane rain showers ain't gonna happen. Not complainin' though, it's 15° cooler than it was at 11:00 this mornin'. 9/24 NASA gonna launch a bigun outa my launch complex SLC6 :D.
got an inch here so far.....

Armed robbery at bank 2 doors down from where wife is working. Not common in this small town but guessing this is becoming more common : (
You know what Willy Sutton supposedly said...

Last edited:
I'm in and done for the day. Just made John @Sublime one and my favorite get together toddy.
Been a long week and glad it's done. My buddy comes in next week to hang out for a couple weeks.
Must be a military think I have most everything in order, lights have to be turned off if not in the room, clothes picked up, dishes out of sight, on and on...drives some people crazy but those are the house rules.
Anger issues 30 years law enforcement, 33 years military, 20 years SWAT, I can ramp up pretty quick but do a better job as I've gotten older UNLESS it's a bad day golf. Had one today, but Cheryl has a way of grounding me. Those that know her know what I mean...love that girl!!

It was the Quaker State group 44 I think they were called in SCCA. And yep Quaker State Green. They ran two cars in our class, one as a blocker and the other for the win. Many a pit brawl with those guys back in the seventies. I would watch my Dad and his buddies run to their pit and start a melee. Good times!
There was Bob Tullius's Group 44 - maybe different.

Well I am finally off the tractor after a solid week. You know you are a redneck if you change the direction you are mowing a pasture to look at the moon. Of course second question why on earth are you still mowing in moonlight? Cuz it needs done! I wiped out a old fence row today on a hill. It was a bit dicey pulling the old tee posts!

I can ramp up pretty quick but do a better job as I've gotten older

Yessir....there are occasional moments. It's primarily with inanimate things that do not do what they were designed to do. I've folded a "smart phone" in half and pummeled a brand new chainsaw against a tree until it was in a 1000 pieces.

I've got a fairly strict zero tolerance policy.

And I'm sure some snowflake would recommend I get therapy :lol:

Well I am finally off the tractor after a solid week. You know you are a redneck if you change the direction you are mowing a pasture to look at the moon. Of course second question why on earth are you still mowing in moonlight? Cuz it needs done! I wiped out a old fence row today on a hill. It was a bit dicey pulling the old tee posts!

I used to wonder why lawn mowers had headlights.... Well NOW I know

Glad you're getting things in order there John

And I'd save them here never know when I might use them for something.

[QUOTE="Mopar Tim, post: 1974052232, member: 38497
got an inch here so far.....[/QUOTE]
That’s it? I hear there’s a blue pill for that

I used to wonder why lawn mowers had headlights.... Well NOW I know

Glad you're getting things in order there John
I’ve turned my mower lights on to finish up. Mostly end of season leaf mowing when it gets dark early. Hasn’t happened much since I’m second shift and do a lot in the morning

-
Back