Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning c\_/. New LEDs didn't fix the Sony TV. The LED driver is the problem. Thats what I deserve for following Youtube and not properly diagnosing. So I'm out 21 bucks. I decided to not invest more money in it. It's gone to the recycle bin. Can't win them all. When the Vizio dies I will buy a new Sony.
Parts for the 2000 model Infinity should arrive today.
Yall have a great weekend.
Sounds kinda familiar. When our 4 year old 55" LG wouldn't get picture I narrowed it to back lights or driver. Was told 50/50 and lights not worth changing. Got board. FAIL! I was able to return the board and just pay restock/inspection fee.

WHenever we update our A/C system we will have a constant running fan and then we can have a humidifier and air filter system. Because of our hot water heat, the forced air part of the heating system doesn't run until the baseboard fin tubes can't keep up. (usually when the outside temp get's below zero or the wind chill is sub zero) There is a large heat exchanger in the ductwork that is fed by a zone pump from the boiler.
Was thinking of putting water heat in my garage it would be electric and not sure if it would be much cheaper than the forced air electric I have now.

WHenever we update our A/C system we will have a constant running fan and then we can have a humidifier and air filter system. Because of our hot water heat, the forced air part of the heating system doesn't run until the baseboard fin tubes can't keep up. (usually when the outside temp get's below zero or the wind chill is sub zero) There is a large heat exchanger in the ductwork that is fed by a zone pump from the boiler.
Ours is the opposite. Heat pump and air system is main. When too cold for heat pump to run efficiently the oil burner and hot water baseboard kicks in. By then we usually have the woodstove going though. I need to get the flue pipe back together. Had water coming down the wall the other day. Due mostly to poor chimney design. It has a little weep drain in base that gets full of soot. Got it cleaned out and opened yesterday, but need to finish the job. It is cold again, so need to get that done...

Old skool

Erecting_roof_trusses_-_NARA_-_294531.tif.jpg

I have no idea what they CAN do. Lots of options to give them a push and rarely hear of someone blowing one up. So why not? LOL
I could give him the X on that claim because he's just making stuff up. I had a '75 more door, as well as '74 and a few others for a quite a while. They're not 17 second cars! Given enough time and road they can hit 100 mph though...
I've been at the dragstrip when 318 powered cars (with 4bbl) were having trouble getting out of the 17s.

Sadly my '68 Barracuda with 225 lost a rod bearing on the way to work one day. I didn't get to drive that car very long before that happened. I've always wondered if I hadn't done an engine 'flush' it would have lasted longer. Good gas milage and peppy throttle response on that one. Then some greenhorn (me) started to fix it up...

(Its possible that car could have got into the high 17s)

Good AM men. Whay all of the sudden am I getting a lot of pop up ads here? Never had them before...

Good AM men. Whay all of the sudden am I getting a lot of pop up ads here? Never had them before...
I’ve gotten ever since the software update. Despite being gold. So I added a popmup
Blocker. Problem solved

I could see 17.9. The guys in roadkill did that with the one they had. And it was clapped out. But I think it’d take perfect conditions, shifting and luck.
I can see that with an earlier model.
The timing changes for emissions reduction, in particular the OSAC, really hurt the response off the line. Get rid of that and its now got fighting chance.

1967 Barracuda 'notch' with 225 slant six, 904, and air conditioning,
6.95-14 tires, 3.23 dif, Disc/Drum brakes

0-60 mph 13.6 seconds
0-70 mph 19.6 seconds
Standing quarter Mile: 19.4 seconds, 69.8 mph

Car Life March 1967 "A Pair of Barracudas"

Last edited:
-
Back