Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's very cool! I always wonder why Chrysler never made a small 2 door wagon like both Chevy and Ford. I think it would have sold.
We had a 2 door Falcon wagon. Myabe a 63 or 64 with a 6 and 3 on the tree.
A great wagon. Even my folks were sorry they got rid of it. It was so handy and decent driver.
Fold down back seat and crank window on the tailgate.

I can see that with an earlier model.
The timing changes for emissions reduction, in particular the OSAC, really hurt the response off the line. Get rid of that and its now got fighting chance.
They had a 75 or 76 custom if I recall right. They ended up spraying nitrous to it and grenading the 7.25

I thought being a gold member prevented you from being bombarded with adds here? Just this morning, tons of pop up adds, not liking it..

Need to add 45 perfect to adjust for inflation haha
Narrowed it to this one. Thinking about adding the classic Swinger emblem to it

D92E8F0F-D951-4C20-A352-AF13CE3E7EA4.png

1967 Barracuda 'notch' with 225 slant six, 904, and air conditioning,
6.95-14 tires, 3.23 dif, Disc/Drum brakes

0-60 mph 13.6 seconds
0-70 mph 19.6 seconds
Standing quarter Mile: 19.4 seconds, 69.8 mph

Car Life March 1967 "A Pair of Barracudas"

Really did pretty good up to 60 mph and the 3rd gear shift.
Wonder if that was carb limited, or the high load/high rpm limitation of the distributor?

Could get a few tenths tossing the A/C, using drums all around, and a drag race timing curve (straight up!) and dwell.
Maybe a close ratio 4 speed would have helped at the top?

At least its under 20 seconds

I thought being a gold member prevented you from being bombarded with adds here? Just this morning, tons of pop up adds, not liking it..
I have Windows Security and Malware Bytes on my laptop and have never had issues. The WS runs in the background and the MB I have to do a scan. (may be once a month)

I dunno.
Try adding Ublock origin to the browser. Its pretty easy to use even when you need to turn it partly or completely off.

Really did pretty good up to 60 mph and the 3rd gear shift.
Wonder if that was carb limited, or the high load/high rpm limitation of the distributor?

Could get a few tenths tossing the A/C, using drums all around, and a drag race timing curve (straight up!) and dwell.
Maybe a close ratio 4 speed would have helped at the top?

At least its under 20 seconds
Burning up the road!!!

Never had issues till today...
Ublock origin stops remote scripts from running. Makes all browsing safer.

As far as what happened overnight to you, can only guess.
Even with Firefox I've had it reset preferences when it updates. One reason I use the ESR versions (less updates) and don't allow automatic updates

Even with Firefox I've had it reset preferences when it updates. One reason I use the ESR versions (less updates) and don't allow automatic updates
I need a program for the Duster to do automatic updates... LOL
1673718441961.png

It is JUST this site.

Was going to put the stove pipe together, but not really feelin it. LOL 'Kids' left Harrisburg, so should have company in next hour or so...

It is JUST this site.
Since I'm not gold, I get them all the time. Doesn't bother me to get adds, but some of them are dumb **** and pop up some inappropriate pics. Seems like the most annoying ones are also the most repetitive. :BangHead:

-
Back