Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are under foot and helping all day. It is official, Hemi is a doper. I started giving her CBD oil as a tincture to ease the pain in her back end. She likes it! Of course they make it taste like peanut butter so there is that. It kind of gorks her out and let’s her sleep. I told Jodi heck I may put some on my food! I put an eye dropper worth in her food and she woofs it.
I had mine on CBD for many years, and yes one eye dropper for her and one for me.:thumbsup:

Well, got OEM Anti sway bar bolted to the K member. Tomorrow, need to weld end link mounts on the lower control arms. Pics to follow...

I had mine on CBD for many years, and yes one eye dropper for her and one for me.:thumbsup:
On serious note did you feel like it eased the pain and created more mobility? My fear is that I want the positive results so badly that perhaps I am embellishing the results to ease my anxiety watching her deteriorate in front of my eyes? It is heart-wrenching for me. I know you understand.

On serious note did you feel like it eased the pain and created more mobility? My fear is that I want the positive results so badly that perhaps I am embellishing the results to ease my anxiety watching her deteriorate in front of my eyes? It is heart-wrenching for me. I know you understand.
It helped her ,if I missed giving her some I could tell. I gave it to her in the morning. Then at night I gave her what's called medi- cam . It's an aspirin for dogs. Hey she lived to be 14 1/2 years old. And myself it helped me.

Sincere thanks FOG
th.jpg
This is what I gave her at night, talk to your vet , should be able to help you.

-
Back