Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning everyone.

Taking wife to dr today, she’s having heart problems out of the blue. Pretty concerned considering she’s much healthier than I am and eats way better than I do. All 5ft 7, 142 ponds of her… at 36, she shouldn’t be having any
Oh no. Keep us posted

Speaking of welding with eyes closed. I can do it as well. And it looks like I welded with eyes closed. Not good
I didn't use a shield a few times tacking L brackets together, looked like a young Hawaiian for a few days :rofl:

40 for a high here today, then back down in the 20s. should be in the mid to upper 40s.

53 here now, high 60. But rain has set in, mother nature must be thirsty

We about half way between LA and SF close enough to the beach to enjoy the beach type weather and close enough to the foothills to enjoy the hill's winters :lol:
Lived in Norwalk for one year, living with my mother's brother 7 years old

Heading out to the shop, staying focused.
Everyone enjoy this day we have been given
Time to catch calm days and get my blower, water hose and rake out.

20230207_111052.jpg

Victor Valley High School Jack Rabbits

0000105.jpg
mascot there in the upper left. Big feetball rivalry with the High School across town from us. Every season, the Wednesday before their feetball game, Barstow High had their "Bunny Burn" :lol: a large combustible bunny shaped character on top of a large pile of discarded wooden pallets, couple gallons of gas and a match or two :rofl: Let the cheering begin! :rofl:

Victor Valley High School Jack Rabbits

View attachment 1716046255 mascot there in the upper left. Big feetball rivalry with the High School across town from us. Every season, the Wednesday before their feetball game, Barstow High had their "Bunny Burn" :lol: a large combustible bunny shaped character on top of a large pile of discarded wooden pallets, couple gallons of gas and a match or two :rofl: Let the cheering begin! :rofl:
I’m surprised someone hasn’t sued over that yet

I’m surprised someone hasn’t sued over that yet
When I lived out there Barstow High were the Riffians. After I moved away apparently someone took offense to being called a middle-eastern nomad and they changed their name to something more PC :lol: Riffians made sense to me, fer crap's sake, we were in the middle of the frickin' Mojave Desert. Parts of the middle east ain't as bad as Barstow :rofl: PS Most of Barstow High School was built by the WPA/New Deal during the Great Depression.

Last edited:
:rofl: The bird feeder is right outside the window next to my pick up. The squirrels like to jump from the bushes onto the feeder and hang upside down and eat the feed. Mr Squirrel was just about to jump and I hit my truck alarm and he about jumped out of his skin. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The bird feeder is right outside the window next to my pick up. The squirrels like to jump from the bushes onto the feeder and hang upside down and eat the feed. Mr Squirrel was just about to jump and I hit my truck alarm and he about jumped out of his skin. :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nate is stopping over soon. (he must work 3rd. shift.) He is picking up a bottle I got for him and we will taste a few. Is 11 am on a Wednesday too early? Naw! Cheers!

-
Back