Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like a nice day today, partly cloudy and 45°. It's supposed to start raining tonight, turning to a wintery mix overnight, and snow all day tomorrow. :mob::mob::mob::rofl:
About the same here, but warm all week. We have had all the winter weather we want this year.

Boat? If you were in Canada it would be "boot". :poke::lol: I love their accent. If you spend a week up there fishing you start picking it up. We would fish for Walleye and Troot. LOL
I just started watching letterkenny a Canadian comic series. It is very funny! Having lived for so many years on the border and playing hockey in Canada the humor is both familiar and hilarious!

I just started watching letterkenny a Canadian comic series. It is very funny! Having lived for so many years on the border and playing hockey in Canada the humor is both familiar and hilarious!
I will have to check it out, I have seen it on my TV listing

Well said and explained, you speak with truthful tongue cousin. Well explained, showers was community, toilets was a tree or a stinking two holler, same here, moved out at 15 1/2 , construction was my way out.
Our paths were so very similar. It is a small world for sure. Funny you talk about moving out at 15. I did the exact same thing. My Father and I had a dust up over him not paying me a man’s wage for working all day beside him and his buddies. He explained you live under my roof and eat my food, that is your wage. Well me being me I found a solution, I moved out At 15 as well. Told him now you can pay me, he fired me on the spot. I lied about my age and got another job. Never went back. Hah! When our children hit 15 I would often time reminisce about me at that age and shake my head. My kids got raised different and would have no more survived moving out at 15 than the man on the moon. Different times for sure.

Yea I know you call them walleye we call them pickerel .:lol:
Oh don't get me wrong, we have some folks near by that call them Pickerel, we get educated more then people think. We have a bunch of Michigan, Minnesota and Canada families move here in our natural state.

Yea I know you call them walleye we call them pickerel .:lol:
Yep and I think pickerel is the correct name. We fished lower Ontario, Lake of the Woods area. The big lake and smaller surrounding lakes had pretty much anything, crappie, perch,pike,walleye, small mouth, muskie, and lake trout. We had a blast and I was able to go for 5 years in a row.

Fished Mckusker Lake in Central Saskatchewan a few years back while on a work trip. We built a smoker for the fish we pulled out. Camped on the small island in the lake... cut a helipad on the south end.
Thats sounds like a great memory !!

Yep and I think pickerel is the correct name. We fished lower Ontario, Lake of the Woods area. The big lake and smaller surrounding lakes had pretty much anything, crappie, perch,pike,walleye, small mouth, muskie, and lake trout. We had a blast and I was able to go for 5 years in a row.
Time for another trip sounds like, pike no, but we have tiger muskee.

It's Wagon Wednesday!

wagonwednesdayVIII.jpg

Good morning :)

Morning everyone.

Taking wife to dr today, she’s having heart problems out of the blue. Pretty concerned considering she’s much healthier than I am and eats way better than I do. All 5ft 7, 142 ponds of her… at 36, she shouldn’t be having any
Take good care of her, in our thoughts.

Dang Mike... you remind me that I need to get moving on pulling the transmission. BACK up on jack stands :BangHead:
Me and my Jake stands spent 1 solid hour together yesterday, up and down, up and down, rest, take a shot of bourbon, back down move the jack , back up...

Speaking of welding with eyes closed. I can do it as well. And it looks like I welded with eyes closed. Not good

-
Back