Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nate is stopping over soon. (he must work 3rd. shift.) He is picking up a bottle I got for him and we will taste a few. Is 11 am on a Wednesday too early? Naw! Cheers!
Cheers Mike, you guys enjoy your day, try and stay out of your cars today :thumbsup:

Looks like a nice day today, partly cloudy and 45°. It's supposed to start raining tonight, turning to a wintery mix overnight, and snow all day tomorrow. :mob::mob::mob::rofl:
Here too! Talking 6" of the white devil.

I just started watching letterkenny a Canadian comic series. It is very funny! Having lived for so many years on the border and playing hockey in Canada the humor is both familiar and hilarious!
Letterkenny is one of my favorites. You can watch all episodes on Hulu. Youtube has a bunch of great clips.

Nate is stopping over soon. (he must work 3rd. shift.) He is picking up a bottle I got for him and we will taste a few. Is 11 am on a Wednesday too early? Naw! Cheers!
We are in the same time zones, 11:05 here now

Its still morning here
-0° as of now.
Totally got distracted and didnt check in. Have to move the studebaker and get the firebird bumper out of storage. Dennis wants to knock the paint off.

Facebook kinda creeps me out some times... I had 'breakfast' for lunch today. Included a waffle with maple syrup. Didn't say anything about it, just poured and ate it. Less than an hour later I am looking at FB and get a post about Maple syrup making. :wtf: Don't think I have ever seen anything on there before about syrup. Way too many coincidences like that. :realcrazy:

Facebook kinda creeps me out some times... I had 'breakfast' for lunch today. Included a waffle with maple syrup. Didn't say anything about it, just poured and ate it. Less than an hour later I am looking at FB and get a post about Maple syrup making. :wtf: Don't think I have ever seen anything on there before about syrup. Way too many coincidences like that. :realcrazy:
It’s the microchip in the vaccine they gave us. It records your thoughts and sells them to Facebook and Google

Or Alexa in the house. New fridge by chance? or was the balloon up when you did it?

Last edited:
Well I am soaked thru to the skin, two coats soaked, two pair of gloves. Finally busted out my Duster! Thomas Moore says he has a solution! I am with @toolmanmike it is never to early for good bourbon! Moore for the win while I dry off. Holy smokes I am so soaked
Thomas Moore Isa good choice. Ted and I made it to Textile. Damn, a free beer with a pretzel. And they will split that freebie beer in two. Cheers!

20230208_140739.jpg

20230208_140733.jpg

Well I am soaked thru to the skin, two coats soaked, two pair of gloves. Finally busted out my Duster! Thomas Moore says he has a solution! I am with @toolmanmike it is never to early for good bourbon! Moore for the win while I dry off. Holy smokes I am soaked!
Is it raining there?

nice warm day, got some fiddly stuff done on the Firebird. Front bumper being one of them. Got it off the pallet rack and into shop. All disassembled and delivered to owner, he will sand all the paint off. Did a good job on the spoilers and rear bumper cover.
Connected the brake booster on the studebaker, brakes are much better now. Also $5.26 spent on the air cleaner tube. Some abs and an elbow. Fits really well.

Tomorrow will be cool. World Rally Championship takes place here. I will be working with the teams and public tomorrow. This is from last years event!

20220225_095133.jpg

20220225_112850.jpg

-
Back