Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
gif-coffee.gif

Flooring is going pretty well. The more I watch these guys and all the ceramic tile specific tools they must use, the more it reinforces my decision to not do it myself. Plus the mere fact he has four guys and they are all busy and doing specific tasks simultaneously to keep him fed with tile.

7EB7624D-F1C8-4753-8C1A-4C335D5F098F.jpeg

Flooring is going pretty well. The more I watch these guys and all the ceramic tile specific tools they must use, the more it reinforces my decision to not do it myself. Plus the mere fact he has four guys and they are all busy and doing specific tasks simultaneously to keep him fed with tile.

View attachment 1716067103

Cool

How's the truce holding up with Hemi and the pup?

Cool

How's the truce holding up with Hemi and the pup?
Some days better than others! Yesterday I heard the pup yelp with a hey that actually hurt me yelp. And I looked up and Hemi looked like Sylvester and tweety bird with tufts of the pups hide in her muzzle. And a definite who me look of innocence. I about died. Overall they are getting along pretty good. Nobody gets out of a car in the drive when they both charge out there. We have motion detectors for door bells and they here the detectors go off and bolt for the drive.

Some days better than others! Yesterday I heard the pup yelp with a hey that actually hurt me yelp. And I looked up and Hemi looked like Sylvester and tweety bird with tufts of the pups hide in her muzzle. And a definite who me look of innocence. I about died. Overall they are getting along pretty good. Nobody gets out of a car in the drive when they both charge out there. We have motion detectors for door bells and they here the detectors go off and bolt for the drive.

They're working ... nice

Funny how they figured out the relationship.

-
Back