Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it home an hour ago from Pittsburgh and really wanted to meet up with some of you out that way but with the wedding took all my time and then the unexpected having to buy new tires and front end alignment cut me short on money.
Found nothing but good people in my travels and PA. is a great place but no straight roads in Pittsburgh or surrounding area and everyone is at least 10 mph over the speed limit. You all out there are great but think instead of driving a car or truck ya need a go cart to drive around town.
Glad to hear you made it safe and sound Fred ! Some of my relatives lived in Irwin PA .

Made it home an hour ago from Pittsburgh and really wanted to meet up with some of you out that way but with the wedding took all my time and then the unexpected having to buy new tires and front end alignment cut me short on money.
Found nothing but good people in my travels and PA. is a great place but no straight roads in Pittsburgh or surrounding area and everyone is at least 10 mph over the speed limit. You all out there are great but think instead of driving a car or truck ya need a go cart to drive around town.

Hey Fred...

Super happy you made it back safely! How did the tires do with the new alignment?

2:00 am. Just like every other morning. Time to drink coffee..

This is boring Need something to do while drinking Coffee.

do-you-want-to-play-with-my-balls-book_400x.jpg

dennis.jpg

I am getting a new driveway....for free! They are repairing the road by my house and I am getting four loads of blacktop shaving's

IMG_20230605_161156889.jpg

That book is so wrong in many ways but bet it is in the school's library!
I was over to visit my grade school library for a fishing lure display. There was a book there that I checked out in 1963 and no one has checked it out since. It was a really cool time.

-
Back