Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At least someone is paying attention. Thanks
I can only type 20 WPM and I spend the better part of my day (free labor but I enjoy it) typing explanations as to why I delete or edit posts. I am getting close to just deleting them and going about my business. Being courteous just makes me crazy.

Guys here from Texas replacing my house water meter. There not use to the snow and cold and said they can hardly wait to go back home after replacing all the water meters in town. Don't trust there fast work and will redo it this summer but I insulated it good and checked for leaks. I live in a mobile home and all my plumbing is above ground. Don't trust anyone but that's just me.

Guys here from Texas replacing my house water meter. There not use to the snow and cold and said they can hardly wait to go back home after replacing all the water meters in town. Don't trust there fast work and will redo it this summer but I insulated it good and checked for leaks. I live in a mobile home and all my plumbing is above ground. Don't trust anyone but that's just me.

доверяй, но проверяй

I should redo that don't trust anyone to.. I don't trust anyone from a warm climate fixing my water or sewer lines in my climate.

So for power tour my son and I are are just going to camp out of the bed. There’s several camp grounds within the route radius. I was going to order a truck bed tent but man those are expensive these days. I do have a camper shell for this truck so I may just put it on the bed. The other option would be to rent a tear drop camper for the week:
The one I have is similar to this. Napier 57011 Napier Sportz Truck Tents | Summit Racing

So for power tour my son and I are are just going to camp out of the bed. There’s several camp grounds within the route radius. I was going to order a truck bed tent but man those are expensive these days. I do have a camper shell for this truck so I may just put it on the bed. The other option would be to rent a tear drop camper for the week:
Just sleep in your truck, in our hotel parking lot. You can use our shower and bathroom.....

-
Back