Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lift day at Ander! We can rent a shipping container, put in all the necessary items to make the voyage comfortably. Bet we run out of beer though. Fill it up with parts make a ton of money off the Swedes and rent a jet for the ride home!
76d85_ht_container_3_dm_120620_wblog.jpg

Chris you have no idea how hated the US military is overseas, and in Berkley California also!

not to me. I'm merely curious as to how people in other countries see us is all.
I'd say the overall image of USA here is positive. Your country represent a powerful force for democracy in the world. However, the constant warfare in the Middle East is viewed as problematic. A large portion of us also think the unilateral and seemingly unconditional support of Israel is fueling unrest in the region.

The fact that your country denies the human impact on the climate is viewed as utterly ridiculous and an effect of the strong economic interests controlling your political system.

I believe/think most of Scandinavia does not care as long as it is left alone. Anders?
Well, in a sense, you're right. We do, however, care about the lurking gigant to our east. We're not expecting any threat to come from the west but treating Russia like a dear friend has proven tremendously dangerous in the past.

Morning guys. Bad night of no sleep. I need coffee or a nap. Hey, I just woke up.

I'd say the overall image of USA here is positive. Your country represent a powerful force for democracy in the world. However, the constant warfare in the Middle East is viewed as problematic. A large portion of us also think the unilateral and seemingly unconditional support of Israel is fueling unrest in the region.

The fact that your country denies the human impact on the climate is viewed as utterly ridiculous and an effect of the strong economic interests controlling your political system.
Most of Americans think the same thing about the middle east and Israel.

As for climate change, I'm mixed. We,as humans, do affect the climate. However, a single volcanic eruption emits more greenhouse toxins than humans have in their entire history.

Morning guys. Bad night of no sleep. I need coffee or a nap. Hey, I just woke up.
Same here, do we blame it on the full moon, or something we had for super :popcorn: Buddy and I heard something outside at about the same time a storm was coming threw, we jumped up and sure as hell there was a dog on our deck looking in, buddy about took the door out, I already had my side side arm, Buddy and I went out looking at the ground for prints and seen nothing but the dog prints.:elmer:. full moon raised my hair on my neck so I was vewy slow getting back to sleep :( and woke up every hour on the hour, I agree with a nap Mike

I'm going to have to get busy in the garage looking for my second scan tool. I'm sure I have another. Tim asked about it first and then Mitch wants one too. I don't think Mitch knew that Tim was already interested.

I also found that you left me the registration for your '69...not the '66. I will mail it to you.
oopps :BangHead:

not entirely correct - the Donald has forsaken it and seems hell bent of full reversal of policies, but a LARGE portion of the rest of us 100% believe that Global Warming isn't made up

of course, depending on where you are - global warming isn't necessarily a bad thing - - Nov. 6th and it's still above 50 here.. works for me! :thumbsup:

-
Back