Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
9E5BD350-9A2A-4F34-A97B-778AB19CD022.jpeg
Getting a belly rub.

That's it I am up the coffee is to good. TJ bet that water got in at some point before it was buttoned up no antifreeze obviously?

Sure don't flush the rad out on the ram, new ww motor and just a going over, needs it then 3-6" of wet heavy snow, pluss I woke up way to early! OK that's enough and you my friend?

I have to watch it when I go to the doc for checkups, I usually break the dam machine, once the nurse was wondering how I was still alive it is always high.

We have been pretty lucky so far with the weather, just that really bad cold spell for two weeks, the last two years we got one huge 3' storm in March I think.

LOL I am wired just made the second pot waiting for the sun to come up to get out to the shop. Been on tempest searching random stuff. Amazing how many wanted distributor adds there are across the country.

LOL I am wired just made the second pot waiting for the sun to come up to get out to the shop. Been on tempest searching random stuff. Amazing how many wanted distributor adds there are across the country.

What is tempest search.
I feel like Chris asking a question like that.

I have to watch it when I go to the doc for checkups, I usually break the dam machine, once the nurse was wondering how I was still alive it is always high.

Lol I know the feeling! I got an ECG at my family doctor. The nurse performed it. She got this panicked look on her face and ran and got the doctor. He took a look at the screen and told me I was having a heart attack. I laughed and told him, "Nope, that's how mine looks when it's normal." He kept asking if I had chest pains. My heart runs like a /6 with two plug wires disconnected and there solution is to put me on a med that will slow my heart rate! Great idea, go ahead and put me in a coma. Idiots.

Lol I know the feeling! I got an ECG at my family doctor. The nurse performed it. She got this panicked look on her face and ran and got the doctor. He took a look at the screen and told me I was having a heart attack. I laughed and told him, "Nope, that's how mine looks when it's normal." He kept asking if I had chest pains. My heart runs like a /6 with two plug wires disconnected and there solution is to put me on a med that will slow my heart rate! Great idea, go ahead and put me in a coma. Idiots.
Same here, like my VA dock he is trying hard to deal with my issues, My wife was freaking out for a long time when the VA sent a letter here that she opened and it said my claim for throat cancer was denied. I don't have that at all at least yet, so I bring her to see the dock with me to settle it, he gets her straightened out, then asks how I feel after a few beers, tell him better so he says in front of the wife "if I could prescribe beer I would" Well she cant ***** now I drink to much beer!:rofl:

-
Back