Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, GM and Chrysler Corp for starters. Bosch bought OTC to capture the AC recycling market. They didn't have anything and wanted Robinair. The European/ Asian Bosch and the OTC American coverage combined made a happy marriage. A force to be reckoned with. Last I heard S/O is having issues. There have been lawsuits concerning their reverse engineering practices.
Snap on got spanked Over milwaukee battery patent. 18 million i think.

That sandwich reminded me of a place in Jersey that sells a 16” rib-eye cheesesteak sub that will put you into a beef coma. Two 12 oz rib-eyes on a fresh baked roll with sautéed onions, bacon and cheese with fries. Johnny Boy’s is the name of the place...

62077B63-339C-4802-BFF8-350AD9D397CA.jpeg

Gone for 30 days. Joey removed his avatar and I see it's back. Next time it might be permanent.View attachment 1715153930
Well that sucks..I was having a 'conversation' with him. Guess we will have to actually speak on the phone... or maybe the old fashioned way - I could text him.
I may have provoked that by saying that I missed it and post it again.... :rolleyes:

I feel bad for getting him in trouble... :BangHead:
Your just horrible :poke:

did you give it a pillow? :lol:

I've been eating LOTS of salad... I like rabbit food. :thumbsup:
I actually eat lots of veggies and very little meat. I was just poking fun...

I do like a good beef dinner though, just not often.

So, I have to ask...why is Wolfie’s “safe humping” avatar still showing up in his previous posts?

I would not mind a 77 Granada. :thumbsup: Were not a bad car.....302 or 351 would be perfect...

I would not mind a 77 Granada. :thumbsup: Were not a bad car.....302 or 351 would be perfect...
I knew a guy back in the 80s who had one that looked completely stock until you looked under it and realized it was tubbed with a narrowed 9” rear. He had a supercharged 351 under the hood. He hid the drag wheels under original wheel covers. It was a puke tan color and looked like absolutely nothing until he hit the go pedal.

-
Back